DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo leave family shit out of this fam, especially if you are who I think you are, with 2 kids and probably 7 more you dont know about. as far as why I did the shit, why I am gonna do it, and graffiti and this faggot thread in general, because I fucking can. no more no less. no beef. dont hate the dudes. get mad niggas. get mad. I'll be here. get at me.

no beef. dont hate the dudes.[/size] get mad niggas. get mad. I'll be here. get at me.

Your logic is retarded. I hope you get caught up by them being "bored". And trust, you look the maddest around here leaving the fam at home to go dis MSK specifically, obviously hurt they took the light off you, guess you had to get back in there somehow :lol:

^^^bahahahaha....................................................jue is up though, weather you cats hate his guts or not. fuck it, this is graffiti. fuck looking colorful and pretty. peeps gonna do what they gonna do. bump bombing weather you suck or not just stay down with the cats that stay down with you. now i hate toys, but a toy to me, isnt somebody who sucks its sombody who may paint with people i just dont like or gets there big nose into beef that doesnt concern them and cant handle there shit through fighting or through graffiti, yeah may as well quit if your one of these people cause your so called "respect" doesnt exzist anymore.

Why doesn't everyone in this city shut the fuck up and paint. Detroit has one of the best scenes around and you guys are acting like you run this city or some shit. It hurts my eyes to even come in here and read the stupid bullshit you guys write. This is not fucking kindergarten, grow the fuck up. Why is it so necessary to upload pictures of stupid shit and say is this blah blah blah? I wish I could line every single one of you mother fuckers up that talk this stupid shit in this thread, and blow your head off with an AR15. Do you guys not care about reputation? Obviously not! Stop spending your whole day on the computer and sketch a little bit, maybe your toy asses would get a little better, MAYBE! Jasp, quit reposting your shit, your off of your own crews nuts. DSD, just quit fucking talking so much shit god damn it, is it that hard. LISTEN TO WHAT EVERYBODY IS SAYING AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! This thread will be better without all this shit talking and childish games. I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been closed 200 times already. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAINT!!! And don't PM me on no bullshit trying to act hard, I will not respond!

• Like 1

Why doesn't everyone in this city shut the fuck up and paint. Detroit has one of the best scenes around and you guys are acting like you run this city or some shit. It hurts my eyes to even come in here and read the stupid bullshit you guys write. This is not fucking kindergarten, grow the fuck up. Why is it so necessary to upload pictures of stupid shit and say is this blah blah blah? I wish I could line every single one of you mother fuckers up that talk this stupid shit in this thread, and blow your head off with an AR15. Do you guys not care about reputation? Obviously not! Stop spending your whole day on the computer and sketch a little bit, maybe your toy asses would get a little better, MAYBE! Jasp, quit reposting your shit, your off of your own crews nuts. DSD, just quit fucking talking so much shit god damn it, is it that hard. LISTEN TO WHAT EVERYBODY IS SAYING AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! This thread will be better without all this shit talking and childish games. I'm actually surprised this thread hasn't been closed 200 times already. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAINT!!! And don't PM me on no bullshit trying to act hard, I will not respond!

i love posting my own shit because im a self centerd mother fucker. so fall back fool

i love posting my own shit because im a self centerd mother fucker. so fall back fool

Yeah, your a self centered mother fucker, cause you know that nobody will upload your shit, so you have to do it yourself :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And dissing some dope aires and sisto, what is that doing for you? Nothing but ruining your reputation and making yourself look dumb!

I like how sarcasm has to always say toy like the nigga ever painted. what's it like waking up everyday knowing you're not a part of something you wish you could be a part of. thanks for all the flicks. bump that agent. bump jasp. bump my own crew hating on me. bump the internet. bump raptor jesus and trap jesus.

my rep is just fine thank you very much. nobodys lookin dum except for the fools gettin smashed on by one dude. and yeah i do post my own shit here n there.

those army and fire oldschool joints!

I don't see how. You have been signed up for 12oz since 2007, that's four years and your still painting the way you do? And there's no telling how long you were painting before that. I hate to become apart of the 12oz shit talking game, but people like you just aren't cut out for graffiti. You have proved that in this thread more times than I can count!

yo sarcasm nice man bag. your "self portraits" are awesome man, good job.

and I went over msk shit, and Ima keep on doing it, spot for spot, until someone buys me

a baconator, and someone has to find me a megadeth cassette, and I don't want that shit dubbed

either. nah I didn't do it cause they went over me, I did it cause I have no life and I am a toy. get used to

the sight. I can be a stubborn asshole sometimes.