DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys need to chill with all that wack talk about graffiti havens and shit. first, it aint nothing new, if you grew up in this city, you know whats up. second, all the out of towners can come through all they want, and they have been cool about everything and its nice to see different styles, till one of them goes over the wrong local on accident.

you guys need to chill with all that wack talk about graffiti havens and shit. first, it aint nothing new, if you grew up in this city, you know whats up. second, all the out of towners can come through all they want, and they have been cool about everything and its nice to see different styles, till one of them goes over the wrong local on accident.

i dig what your saying. i never really knew the extreme of the scene there until i started getting on 12oz. im not from detroit. but i talk to a few people from there and i wouldnt want to piss nobody off when im not from there. theres too much clean shit in that city. i would never disrespect anybody by crossing them or going over them. now, if they look like a toy and its a nice spot, then fuck it hahaha.

i dig what your saying. i never really knew the extreme of the scene there until i started getting on 12oz. im not from detroit. but i talk to a few people from there and i wouldnt want to piss nobody off when im not from there. theres too much clean shit in that city. i would never disrespect anybody by crossing them or going over them. now, if they look like a toy and its a nice spot, then fuck it hahaha.

:dozey: :dozey:

its cool to see MSK in detroit, lets just hope i never have to take that back. but on the real i like seeing the graff scene around here changing alot more, the beef the outtatowners the hate the love its all fresh fruit. i sure would like to see those XTC cats come to detroit though.