DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

^NO. as a matter a fact, I think that everyone should hate on shit like that even more. why? because I am an ignorant retard. touchdown. there is a wall on the eastside on mack with a bunch of important black people, with MLK the only guy I recognize, not because I don't know what important african americans of the civil rights era look like, but because they are so horribly painted. anyway, MLK has his mouth open real wide like he is yelling, and I always wanted to go paint a hot dog going into his mouth. but people like you are way to fucking touchy and someone would turn me in for a got damn hate crime. a cheesesteak would look pretty good in that dudes mouth. hate.

I have'em, DSD. I actually had the honor of watching some of that get painted. Shout out to TEAD, SINTEX, DISCO, RESP, TYPO, FAR and anyone else my stupid mind forgot. Thanks for letting me watch...[/color]

I thought you had posted some flicks not to long ago, you were at that other wall to right? another cat I really need to steal flicks from somebody, if anyone has any old harp flicks. I got all the justo and esau I can want from other sites/people. I have only seen a couple people with harp. willing to trade weed and or my girlfriend for the night. get at me.

I have'em, DSD. I actually had the honor of watching some of that get painted. Shout out to TEAD, SINTEX, DISCO, RESP, TYPO, FAR and anyone else my stupid mind forgot. Thanks for letting me watch...[/color]

So, that's who you are? Oh shi did not know that. really gotta quit those relaxation drinks :D

what about chicken strips and that olympic sauce mcdonalds brought back? Also, anybody can make "good artwork" if they're given that big of a wall and fancy paints.

The ear on that guy is seriously bothering me hahaha.

That is because the ear is too small and not proportionately in the correct area.

Between the eyes and nose.... Anatomy 101. Classes are free.

so awesome. so so awesome. what is not awesome is the dumb shit that has been going on. I don't care about self promos, but leave your body/face out of it, even if it is your dad. unless it's some stolen shit like that^ seriously though, stop making this thread suck so much ass, there should be a fucking age limit. if you're not old enough to vote, buy cigerettes, or drive to the $1.50 handjob spot, you shouldn't be on this thread...