DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bump my brother from another mother....kosher.

and LOL at fel reppin CF.

Laughin' at Fel reppin' CF???? That's his crew he started. You was still talkin' about SWL used to be a decent crew, blah, blah. And I remember something about the SWL on the packard that was gone over, and you said something about respectin' what SWL was....then so&so had something to say about puttin' that bitch back up & you laid the fuck off. Laid the fuck off like a little pussy. Don't think noone didn't peep that shit.

Now me & you in the same boat. We both some vets that don't put any work in, because we're old as fuck & I'm sure each of us has other shit we have to deal with in life. And I could definitely keep this in a PM like I did for years, but I just like it all out in the open to let everyone feel me when I say that you are the biggest, most famous bitch-made muthafucka to ever pick up a spray can in the city. THE MOST FAMOUS DETROIT GRAF BIIIIITCH EVER!!!!!!!!!!

You swing off young writers nuts, reppin' crew with them to keep your rep up somehow. I see that shit. You diss FEL???? For real? Fel? Son, come on now. Anything my brother does is 10x better than your skill level. He, really even with CF took an incredible far-fetched idea of a monster crew and made it work for a couple years. Whoever dropped out or whatever happened doesn't matter. That shit was more historical than any crew you were ever a part of. How 'bout you reppin' AFD. HAHAHAHA> If only people knew the REAL start from that crew. It was all based on you failing to live up to reppin' legendary crew, and your saltiness towards getting dropped. Yeah, I heard you say you dropped it. NO. YOU GOT DROPPED. HA! Son, get real. You an old fuck, so am I. If you ain't on this bitch commending someone coming up in the game, or dissing toys to give them inspiration once in a while, or crackin' jokes. Don't say shit if you don't do those three things.

You ahould really feel like a bitch in life. You're a vet? Start actin' like one.

Respect to all my past writers who put in work & made it what it is today so I can sit back, take a drive around the city, take a look on the web & feel satisfied about this shit.

Props to those I love, and those we grew towards hatred.

And to a certain someone, wherever we've left off salty & will stay that way....

....Stori, those are some SICK ASS spots. Respect on that.

....Fel.....you're inspiration brother.

.....Ward, even though I don't know you. You're headed to be the next Grizzle, so mind your P's & Q's.

....Sect, thanks for being a part of what Detroit was & is now.

• Like 1

And yo, one more thing Grizzle. You laugh at everying, Pictures, posts, comments. Everything is just whack and you feel the need to downplay everything.

Son, you're shit is SUPER whack. You have the right to laugh at cats like shades or that other younger shades nigga, whatever his name is. I can't think right now.

But for real, Who the fuck do you think you are to judge peoples shit OVER & OVER & OVER, your opinion is fuckin' shit. And sad to say, you made it that fuckin' way.

You have decent can control, better than I've ever had I'd think....but your letter structure is shit, never took a hold of the street, you're hit & miss on your color combo's....but I think you've talked the most shit out of any writer to ever be in Detroit. And you're fuckin' smack fuckin' dab in the middle of being mediocre. WITH LIKE FUCKIN' 15 YEARS UNDER YOUR BELT!!! What the fuck!? Fuck, you reek whackness, son.

I'm a end it by saying, again...like it's been warned but hasn't happened yet. One day homie, one day...

Laughin' at Fel reppin' CF???? That's his crew he started. You was still talkin' about SWL used to be a decent crew, blah, blah. And I remember something about the SWL on the packard that was gone over, and you said something about respectin' what SWL was....then so&so had something to say about puttin' that bitch back up & you laid the fuck off. Laid the fuck off like a little pussy. Don't think noone didn't peep that shit.

Now me & you in the same boat. We both some vets that don't put any work in, because we're old as fuck & I'm sure each of us has other shit we have to deal with in life. And I could definitely keep this in a PM like I did for years, but I just like it all out in the open to let everyone feel me when I say that you are the biggest, most famous bitch-made muthafucka to ever pick up a spray can in the city. THE MOST FAMOUS DETROIT GRAF BIIIIITCH EVER!!!!!!!!!!

You swing off young writers nuts, reppin' crew with them to keep your rep up somehow. I see that shit. You diss FEL???? For real? Fel? Son, come on now. Anything my brother does is 10x better than your skill level. He, really even with CF took an incredible far-fetched idea of a monster crew and made it work for a couple years. Whoever dropped out or whatever happened doesn't matter. That shit was more historical than any crew you were ever a part of. How 'bout you reppin' AFD. HAHAHAHA> If only people knew the REAL start from that crew. It was all based on you failing to live up to reppin' legendary crew, and your saltiness towards getting dropped. Yeah, I heard you say you dropped it. NO. YOU GOT DROPPED. HA! Son, get real. You an old fuck, so am I. If you ain't on this bitch commending someone coming up in the game, or dissing toys to give them inspiration once in a while, or crackin' jokes. Don't say shit if you don't do those three things.

You ahould really feel like a bitch in life. You're a vet? Start actin' like one.

Respect to all my past writers who put in work & made it what it is today so I can sit back, take a drive around the city, take a look on the web & feel satisfied about this shit.

Props to those I love, and those we grew towards hatred.

And to a certain someone, wherever we've left off salty & will stay that way....

....Stori, those are some SICK ASS spots. Respect on that.

....Fel.....you're inspiration brother.

.....Ward, even though I don't know you. You're headed to be the next Grizzle, so mind your P's & Q's.

....Sect, thanks for being a part of what Detroit was & is now.

im gonna keep this short and sweet. ..

a. when coupe was going through all of those legal troubles and needed people to buff spots for him he asked everyone in CF (the historical crew that you speak of) to please help him while he was locked up. and guess what....NO ONE IN CF HAD HIS BACK. i was the one that went out there and put my ass on the line to try and help a homie out. as a result, when he got out , he asked me to rep CF. and i said thanks....but no thanks. why do you think all the cats who mattered dropped that crew? p.s. FEL DID NOT START COLD FUSION. DIBS AND MALT DID. you are old enough to have known that.

b. kosek asked me to not rep TSR because of my friendship with ANSIQ....i thought it was a gay reason....so i obliged to no longer rep TSR....it was mutual. hence the reason why kosek and i dont have any problems with each other and say whats up and chit chat when we see each other.

c.

p.s. i never dissed fel or said anything shitty about him. dude is a nice guy...