i tend to agree.

Some time back some banksy hookups was stole in UK and

turned up on EBAY for 20K pounds. A rough currency conversion

to USD is 30K. No matter how you cut it all these fucker are

doing is hitting liks. No rescue about it. They just tryin to get

over.

Ok done caring. All this tryin to quit smoking is making me

irritable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If Banksy wasn't scurred like the rest of us, he might've actually gone INSIDE and did some good work instead of that obviously lost british kid who got trapped in a van with a hot tub time machine. Who walks in that biznatch there and leaves like that besides dumb photographers who walk the perimeter of that place taking hdr pics of dumb shit.

I once went to 555, somebody quickly got embarrassed, and we left after 5 minutes... I was making fun of everything way too loud, and apparently drinking their wine too fast while spilling free popcorns or some shit.

what the fuck is banksy's cause? hes all about painting lifted wildstyle logos on cows and shit, but is upset by some type of development that tore down trees in a country he is not from, before he was born. how about a little black boy from detroit who dont give a fuck about trees whos worried cuz he gotta go to public school and shit, or how about when motherfuckers like banksky fly in and hit up abandoned shit in hip neighborhoods, makes em extra hip and now that little black kids fam cant live there no more cause a bunch of artsy students dun trippled her rent.? any cause that will get him more attention is the cause he will choose.

• Like 1

more randoms I flicked over the last couple months, if you got a new spot, feel free to pm me, will have a couple extra hours before I hit the eastside...

Picture026-3.jpg

Picture030-3.jpg

Picture030-4.jpg

Picture027-4.jpg

Picture013-5.jpg

Picture011-5.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

bump the big homie reft for steady smashing and being an all around asshole.

Damn, that shit is like grave robbing. I'm sure that huge chunk of B's cinder block looks cool indoors somewhere, but...probably not what he intended. bump the little black kid who doesn't give a fuck about trees. Whatthefuckelse are they gonna "save" from the packard? Line that whole place before they sell YOU. Elmer fucking kills it. You already knew that though. Be glad you weren't driving next to me while I was setting up for this.

4599841617_e06a4422fa.jpg

4599841739_0d8cfdee26.jpg

4600460300_c2b1f27ca9.jpg

4600460458_dd0d1d6a69.jpg

4599842169_3bdb6f7b13.jpg

4599842291_1442d4c2ed.jpg

4600460842_3a279191a3.jpg

4600460972_a8ed81f389_o.jpg

• Like 1

so gangster.

Picture022-7.jpg

your fucking driving and flicking skills are amazing. once again, I am glad your education is paying off. why are you still in detroit again?

oh must be your girlfriend and that awesome ass house you got. go somewhere and make some money already brother. jesus.