DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I wasnt gonna say shit cause I didnt think that white people could play basketball. other than you know, sitting on the 3 point line ungaurded. "who the fuck left the white boy open?!?!" I cannot tell you how many times I heard a variation of that in my life. but if yall are really gonna hoop, count me in, pm me, when and where, I am down for it. flicks in a few. edit, flicks later tonight, I am lazy, fat, and I need a nap. that dude up there^ looks like he could use a shower worst than me.

I just saw a BLAK burner on the news ...they're starting to demolish those old schools ....so beware

And has anyone saw those Big Boy commercials with the talkin big boy statue???? .....I swear fo god it looks like they're downtown ????? And the one with the lil girl I swore I saw a dems tag on the black news paper box ....they show it quick .....so someone with a dvr pause it and confirm or bust this myth of mine