DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

see how the flick is all shitty and foggy lookin? that is cause I am so fat and lazy I dont get out the whip to take flicks, and now I am getting so fat and lazy I dont even bother reaching over to manually roll the window down. it has nothing to do with the fact that this shit sucks as a whole. oh snap! yeah I said it. so the fuck what? !this is my attempt at being an asshole and starting what you fuckers have referred to as "e beef." I got your e beef right here, get at me hoes.

damn nigga... you need a hug.

^ I only hug fat white girls, I told yall that. totally off topic, if anyone would like to join my Monica Conyer fanclub/penpal group, get at me. I am gonna write her once a month. I am sure she would love to hear from the detroit graf community telling her how much we love and support her. also, if any of you worthless dickfaces have a camera, and don't mind getting out of your vehicles to take a flick, elements has some new colorful scribbling on it. go take a flick of it and post it. fuck you all.

I highly doubt anyone has a boner for anyone here, and if you do, it better be for some big titty mermaids. as far as kosher and paid, well, paid puts in work, period. street spots, colors, dude puts in work. and he aint a bitch. I never met kosher, but same thing. progression, style, spots, puts in work. answer you're dumb question? I can see how you don't like their style, whatever, I cannot disagree with that either sometimes, but fact is, outside of the usual cats that smash shit, these 2 put in work and smash shit. and this is coming from somebody that at one time wished harm upon one of these dudes. fuck what ya heard, keep doing your thing. bump paid, and kosher.