DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

wow, a whole page dedicated to chips and faygo. well let me contirbute, Travis Burger, 4 am, Friday night, after a 5th a Jack Daniels, purposely pissing yourself at the bar in front of a hot girl, getting punched in the nose and laughing that shit off while bashing some poor dudes head off the concrete, and 2 packs of cigerettes in 6 hours. thos got damn burgers never fucking tasted better. I would love to have some burgers tonight with some of yall, but unfortanately due to circumstances out of my hands, and a very horrible temper that not need be taken out on some innocent person enjoying their fucking night, I have to pass. if you know me well though, you'll know where I am at tonight. come see me. say something stupid. anyone here got any issues with me, pm me, tonight is a good night to get at me.

3954629992_5c18bd832a_b.jpg

unbump "big rock" dissing that kelsaw throw... dude is definitely A. not from the suburbs, and B not from detroit... i was actually kinda interested in that dude coming here...

oh, and bump those sweet old stori and whyme tags right above all that.

Thats funny when my shit gets dissed. I am not from the suburbs and i am from detroit. born and raised till i was 13. Ima be back in April...PAINT

wow, a whole page dedicated to chips and faygo. well let me contirbute, Travis Burger, 4 am, Friday night, after a 5th a Jack Daniels, purposely pissing yourself at the bar in front of a hot girl, getting punched in the nose and laughing that shit off while bashing some poor dudes head off the concrete, and 2 packs of cigerettes in 6 hours. thos got damn burgers never fucking tasted better. I would love to have some burgers tonight with some of yall, but unfortanately due to circumstances out of my hands, and a very horrible temper that not need be taken out on some innocent person enjoying their fucking night, I have to pass. if you know me well though, you'll know where I am at tonight. come see me. say something stupid. anyone here got any issues with me, pm me, tonight is a good night to get at me.

OH SHIII-

callin the whole thread out, haha.

whats with all the peeps goin over dont

faygo grape, 60/40, rock n rye gets the thumbs up

who's been goin over dont? yall seein shit I aint, cause I was all over the city yesterday and I didn't notice shit? oh shit I see my fav fan is here. what's up girl? how ya been? what you got going on tonight? I wouldn't think your faggot ass would want to quit hiding behind a computer screen and throw down? fuck no, cause you're the biggest bitch on here. I know you missed me, go through the last 10 pages or so I am sure I called you a bitch a few times. get at me, pussy.

so...other than my stalkin ass bitch made faggot friend titty twister signing on to say hello, I gotta say this page was rather weak, all this talk of chips and faygo. here's a flick though, fitting for this page. act like ya know. master p got them rap snacks on lock!

Rap-Snacks.jpg

also, this shit right here, 1997, 17 hits of acid, an old school bible the size of montana, an old tank of a lincon continental, and a 12 pack of this shit right here equals pissing on your neighbors giant living room window at 8 am right before church so they can see you, almost running over small children because of bad depth perception, and finding jesus, litterally. good times. disgusting pop. but I swear it made acid that much better/worst.

7.jpg

first off i am gay soo at least u know something about me and second off ur a bitch stfu and die

serious? remind me to not call you a faggot anymore. that shit is uncalled for. I remember you being a little more witty, and better than calling me a bitch after I called you a bitch made faggot, and saying "stfu" and die. that's weak. and if you really do like you some men, 1, I am sorry, and 2, I can no longer take you serious or want to hurt you. I am not allowed to hit women, or homosexuals. you really let me down this time. I thought you were better than this.

i expect you to reconsider Dee Es Dee, nothing cools down the temper quite like a delicious dollar burger served by a broad with bad tats of ss bolts and tribal doo dads in a bar that plays don't stop believin' as early as 9:30...again at 10:15...and one more time before we're all out by midnight.

this post is starting to sound like a dsd post

Heroin...hookers...hyphy...hustlin...herpes...puss...piss...shit...rock cocaine...breasts...anger...*insert photo of dead dog here* cum guzzling anal sluts waking up in vomit that i paid extra for.

there.

also...in keeping with the theme, the burgers come with a side of better maid potato chips...although everyone argues they're lays.

oh, and kettle chips and moon mist...

do they still make moon mist?

alright, good talk.

funny thing about "big rock" is I hit those fuckers up about that when they did it, and I am pretty sure they are from the fucking burbs. bump my nigga kels from AZ. dudes shit is fresh.

:) sorry to disappoint but, they aren't from burbs. Try one from east side and other technically west (but stays east for some reason). I thought this was pm settled... Im just setting record straight. None of us from burbs...it was me you were talking to. Sorry, if my humble personality and peaceful reaction sets me up to look suburban. Blame my aunt for making sure I didn't sound like some "nigga" that wants to break "bitches." That wasn't an attack on you or anything. Cause I know you will probably put me on your list. Life is too short for me to be on someone's list.

Like I said, I'm just clearing some shit up. Only thing you can take is my word since we never met. Peace man.

you're good^ I aint got a list homie, I have always made myself readily available. I remember talking to you, not you personally, it's whatever. didn't your boy do that shit? I was just confused why the fuck yall did that, and I assumed yall were from somewhere like Flat Rock or some shit, it seemed fitting. no offense. can't hate on them eastside cats. like that nigga loaf says, I'm so eastside it hurts. cart I got you next monday no bullshit. I wanted to go so bad tonight. I gotta ride with the homie holt just to get out that way, cause I have a solid fear of freeways, and taking the streets to whatever city that shit is in is way to far for me. don't stop believin, where the fuck is south detroit again?