DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
As I get deeper into graffiti ive learned many things ......one of them is Detroit graffiti sucks!......but i fuckin love it!!!!!

what he meant to say is that before he met me, he never knew the wonders of country music, fat white girls, shitty graffiti, graf and dance parties, and wasn't a full blown alcoholic at 7 am on a sunday morning huffing asbestos and whatever other chemicals may be floating that day. you're welcome big guy. you're gonna die way earlier than you wanted.

2007_110310-23-060050.jpg

^thanks you short retarded mexican. there was about 20-30 flicks left that were not detroit related I was gonna post them up in the correct thread. appreciate it. also, and for those that are gonna cry about what I am gonna say, save it, how the fuck is homie still out painting? is this solo shit? do you really want to be affiliated with this dude? are kids that far gone now a days from loyalty and respect that you want to roll with a snitch? if so, to each his own. but facts facts, dude diliberately snitched on someone on this fucking thread, and from my knowledge took a spot back. it aint gonna ride, but it makes me wonder how many of you are still rolling with this dude, and question your judgement and character.