DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

how's the security^up in that joint?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

riiiiight?

nah, though, i heard a certain SENSI-milla dude has a hand in that spot, respect. Now, they just gotta dump that BULLSHIT ass plutonius garbage paint and replace it with SPANISH MONTANA HARDCORE and sell it at a reasonable price ($5 A CAN). FUCK plutonius paint, i'd rather sniff a dirty train hoppers ass, raw, than paint with that bullshit.

riiiiight?

nah, though, i heard a certain SENSI-milla dude has a hand in that spot, respect. Now, they just gotta dump that BULLSHIT ass plutonius garbage paint and replace it with SPANISH MONTANA HARDCORE and sell it at a reasonable price ($5 A CAN). FUCK plutonius paint, i'd rather sniff a dirty train hoppers ass, raw, than paint with that bullshit.

Rusto, it's all you will ever need!!!

• Like 1

riiiiight?

I don't know shit about paint. I know the dollar store is the greatest place on earth, and if you have a friend that likes to steal, that is always good to. I don't want to sound like a douche, but I am pretty sure I got made fun of for the dollar store blacks about a year and a half ago, and those motherfuckers are like gold now. I have watched a certain dude do straight 60 foot burners with nothing but dollar store paper cans and stock tips to, so it's whatever. peace to that nigga sensi! on a complete different subject, cause I know a few of yall out there love hoops as much as I do, fuck the dunk contest. straight up. David Stern needs to do an NBA vs. these cats. Team Flight Bros. if you aint ever seen these niggas, youtube that shit. cause these dunk contests are straight the fuck up booty. and a repost so we got a flick to start a new page, peace...

Picture050-12.jpg