DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OTIS! the otis/deth/fyer...dope. where you at otis?! I think detroit is lacking a big ass black and white street side deth also...

i don't paint, unless i smoke 3 blunts of kind one right after another, then maybe, just maybe, i'll paint. well, i would probably get a lot more shit done if A. i had the time, and B. someone didn't buy up all the fuckin' dollar paint before it's even on the shelves.

"hey buddy, you buy all this paint, buddy?"

like 600 dollars worth of the shit. and then, it's not that the one dollar store is good enough, noooooooooooo, this fool has to have the whole got damn chain of stores on lock. gets a fucking personal call and shit. "hey buddy, your pallets or paint is here today, buddy."

funny thing is, he'll just sit on the shit, so no one else has it! awesome.

"hey buddy, you buy all this paint, buddy?"

like 600 dollars worth of the shit. and then, it's not that the one dollar store is good enough, noooooooooooo, this fool has to have the whole got damn chain of stores on lock. gets a fucking personal call and shit. "hey buddy, your pallets or paint is here today, buddy."

funny thing is, he'll just sit on the shit, so no one else has it! awesome.

:lol: i know how that is, rediculous

i don't paint, unless i smoke 3 blunts of kind one right after another, then maybe, just maybe, i'll paint. well, i would probably get a lot more shit done if A. i had the time, and B. someone didn't buy up all the fuckin' dollar paint before it's even on the shelves.

A. stop sitting around all day. B. Get off the internet. C. i have offered to give you paint if you actually left your house.

tootles