DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not cool mang... but on a lighter note,

lifetime movies are that piff. havent you heard? only channel where women get beaten down for 90% of the movie. You can shut it off before they get their revenge if you're keen bout it.

I think everyone in detroit has the lifetime wack virus. I haven't seen anything new or fresh that I really like these days. Sup with that?

Listen grizzle. I'm not connected with the scene. I'm an outsider who lurks, throws out a word or two, and forgets what is even going on. This shit is funny to me. You can go fuck yourself, then put me on ignore.

And it would definitely benefit you if you never know my name. I'd love to run into you, but just don't see it happening anytime soon, and could give a fuck less.

Listen grizzle. I'm not connected with the scene. I'm an outsider who lurks, throws out a word or two, and forgets what is even going on. This shit is funny to me. You can go fuck yourself, then put me on ignore.

And it would definitely benefit you if you never know my name. I'd love to run into you, but just don't see it happening anytime soon, and could give a fuck less.

You might say that but I doubt you'd ever want to run into Red. Dude could stomp you like a little bug if he wanted.... But he's more likely to talk it out and deal with shit like a man and maybe even smoke some good trees with you - shit....... but he's not one to hide behind a stupid screen name pretending to be someone he's not. How does that even do anything for you? That's sad if that's what you have to do to entertain and amuse yourself, man. Really.

hate hate hate hate! on some real shit, I have said it once, I will say it before, anyone and everyone that has beef, we need to all meet up, devide up by weight class, and punch each other in the fucking mouth! you know what, fuck weight classes, lets just punch each other in the fucking mouths!

cutters and pistols permitted!