DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I say teck is just retarded ill when that kid wants to. looking through some of the shit he did, dude gets down retarded good sometimes. bump the homie sisto, daser, and quitting your job by dropping a hand written I fucking quit letter in the safe!

Bump Detroit being called a shithole countless times and Pak being on No Reservations

fuck i was so pumped bout that episode, his homie zamir is wild. im sure itll be on atleast 4 or 5 more times this week. xanax got my forgetting everything includling these flicks from saturday.

2 more of that dope stori and then the ones i forgot i took

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjctMjAwOTA3MjUtMTcyN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjYtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTcyN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTYtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTY0N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTQtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTYzO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTctMjAwOTA3MjUtMTY1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTgtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTY1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTEtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTYyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjQtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTcyN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjItMjAwOTA3MjUtMTcxO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTAtMjAwOTA3MjUtMTYyM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDktMjAwOTA3MjUtMTYyM.jpg

and my first throwie, straight garbage but whatever

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzgtMjAwOTA3MjctMDgyN.jpg

edit* oh shit it is!!!^^^

not tryin to be a dick here, but i'm pretty sure halr might be a little too close to hael-haeler... not bad though...

naw dude its cool i figured id get shit on worse

halr is short for nhaler which is short for inhaler if that make any difference....

i mean shit if i gotta switch it up then someone just straight up tell me, i wont get butt hurt or anything

and for going over shit, it was dark and my vision sucks so no disrespect to anyone, im obviously new to the game and a toy

I think if Sacer did those tags it would be different.

Obviously, DONT did those.

And obviously the guy that went over them is a rookie.

To ghostnugs, try not to go over ANYTHING until you figure things out a little more. Only old guys with big balls have that right.

I will give yall bikes, some cats on them straight up kill shit, but there is still no comparison, if you're throwing yourself down a monster ass set switch and rolling away from that shit. although now that yall said it, I think if you put 10 random skaters up against 10 random bike dudes, the skaters would get whopped up.

I will give yall bikes, some cats on them straight up kill shit, but there is still no comparison, if you're throwing yourself down a monster ass set switch and rolling away from that shit. although now that yall said it, I think if you put 10 random skaters up against 10 random bike dudes, the skaters would get whopped up.

"whooped up"? in what way?