DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

hes a ninja allright. Last person i would want to scrap with and it happened a couple times.

all i got was lumped up both occasions. Shit... 1 time he was comin after me. i was like. Fuck all this. I broke a beer bottle hoping to deter an almost certain ass stomping and the mfucker pulled out what might as well have been afucking samurai sword. I consider myself fortunate to have not seen him in a few years

totally off the subject, I got a good idea. go to the military during wartime, blow your fucking knee out completely, get an honorable discharge, come home, and have the united states military say thanks, good luck with that knee, and be fucked. I love this country. I aint showered in 2 days, and I feel great. oh yeah, eater aint a youngster, he is 37 and his fav group of all time is culture club. ha! hit me up when you get out of work or read this.

huh? I can say with 100 % certainty you dont kno who or what ya talking about. And anyways i wouldnt consider gettting pieced up something to boast about. forget about maybe. That Okto sketch is pretty serious tho. I would like to see some more walls he did

why? im not in Detroit, no wheres near it. I haven't been in years. flying distance

totally off the subject, I got a good idea. go to the military during wartime, blow your fucking knee out completely, get an honorable discharge, come home, and have the united states military say thanks, good luck with that knee, and be fucked. I love this country. I aint showered in 2 days, and I feel great. oh yeah, eater aint a youngster, he is 37 and his fav group of all time is culture club. ha! hit me up when you get out of work or read this.

i didnt mean youngster in terms of age...just in terms of years put in. either way..bump eater.

so I was at harper and cadieux by the crib and some faggot ass pussy bitches tossed a rotten egg in my car as I was turning onto cadieux. I busted a u turn but my beater was not fast enough and I thought they turned into a mcdonalds, but went down the street instead. point being, 1, my car smells like death asshole, 2, the next time I get into a fight I am gonna beat someone extra badly because of this. thanks. bump shitty metal out in the sticks. anyone, other than noe listen to los crudos? good talk kids. glad to hear your semi alright lush. swooped your backpack for you today, yog will get that shit for you. peace kid.

huh? I can say with 100 % certainty you dont kno who or what ya talking about. And anyways i wouldnt consider gettting pieced up something to boast about. forget about maybe. That Okto sketch is pretty serious tho. I would like to see some more walls he did

why? im not in Detroit, no wheres near it. I haven't been in years. flying distance

you are rift. and you beat your own self ups. like that crazy nigga Tyler Durden.

i've watched that warcraft video sooooo many times. almost the best shit ever...i like how he uses the remote control. that kid is gonna slaughter hookers by the truckload.

holyfuck! got wasted at the 'Stick and saw these on Woodward last night. 3200 biotch!

ungh, my dome...

3710500272_cb327d3bbf_b.jpg

3709694783_66e5d5c520_b.jpg