DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and once again thanks killa. like how your shit is all organized. someone got some ocd over there?

haha you mean me? man that's just how i keep it 100.

dsd let's seriously bust out a map and start sectioning shit off...i worry we may be performing duplicate work... we can get more accomplished if we work together...

633609510392138522-teamwork.jpg

yeah, cryin about shit gettin gone over in the yard isn't worth it. trust me, i know. unless its some half ass shit over a really well thought out production, (which there was probably only a handful of those ever painted down there)...fuggit. and if you're gonna roll a wall down there, at least cover all the shit in the background. i see some crap in painted in 03' poking outta there. don't be lazy.

^someone just posted that eminem video a few pages back

in a lot better quality

probably DSD

I looked for it but couldn't find nothing. I know my link was kinda wack. Thought it could be my computer though. I just seen the video on MTV Jams so it was all crisp and spied 2(!) tags from......... :p :D

I looked for it but couldn't find nothing. I know my link was kinda wack. Thought it could be my computer though. I just seen the video on MTV Jams so it was all crisp and spied 2(!) tags from......... :p :D

I posted that shit, if you want, i'll post it back up.

Yeah whatever Bandwidth is, ya'll should try not to "exceed" it because my computer's not as cool as yours and I want to see all these flicks!!!

That's funny that that kid thinks he's the new Sham... BUMP THE REAL SHAM.

What's funny is that my man thinks i'm a kid... though compared to sham the first, aren't most of us? Will the REAL Sham please stand up, please stand up. oh, what's also funny is i painted/posted that as an (albeit lame) attempt at a joke. if only i'd had a warm color for the outline...and some skills.

also glen, this chick might already have a dick. why is she pissing standing up?

062.jpg