DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

sound's like you bumped into the illusive sur13 "black strain" a rare find, mexican's aren't that into integration...

on another tip, southwest is poopy, great food though...

Yeah it's a lot of fun when you have to convince the pissed off dudes you're with that going and grabbing their guns after the fact isnt gonna do shit good for anyone. Yeah I'm a dirty hippy laugh it up.

And yes, it's a shithole, but the food is fantastic. There's this one spot on Vernor near Redeemer that has the bombest burritos I've ever stuffed into my ever expanding skinny guy gut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo ward bump that door I have been meaning to go back to that school for weeks now just to flick that door. good shit. the rosa parks yard is grimy. marm said some shit the other day about fuck people going over dissed spots. that whole yard is dissed. the only new shit down there is a fresh ass teck, that might not even be that new, and the aerosol wizard league shit. I say that whole ward gets rolled over white and starts a new. dissed out loafs that say fat ass with no name, just garbage down there. my dad hooked me up with a shirt that says bros b4 hoes with hilary clinton and obamas face on it. flicks later.

this stuff right here. if you drink 3-4 forties of colt 45 double malt, and a big bag of flaming hot cheetos, and throw up in your boys parents toilet, shit stains. it's a bitch from what I hear to get that stain off. if you eat a whole package of this shit, with some red hots, and warm coca cola, your guts come out. bump it.

Picture033.jpg

and finally bump the old man for giving me this shirt this morning. bump olse for hooking me up with a spot I will post tomorrow, unless someone beats me to it, and bump all you little bastards for enjoying destroying shit. that is all for the day kids, more tomorrow. peace.

Picture034.jpg

so, i've ran intp a couple of you and i always say i don't paint or i dont reveal my name...

well, i've finally decided to let you all know once and for all that there's a new Shamriff in town...

3686765447_4e7e9d4609_b.jpg

this town ain't big enough for all three of us!

this is HUGE

3687586840_393ae3282e_b.jpg