DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

did this bitch just tell dems to switch the style up. dude dems puts more style into his hair-do

every morning then youve got flowin throught your whole body. what do you write samuel? are you even up?

do you even paint? why dont you self promote an post some of YOUR SWEET FLICKS. an dont worry about

dems has got plenty of tricks, like your sister an your hoe ass mom, she should have swallowed you when she had the chance

Were you born stupid? DEMS has the same style of letters every time he paints. Ive been saying this for a while. Im glad someone else realized this shit. Im not hating on the guy, just stating the obvious. And I would also like to see some different styles from him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Hey, I just registered here 'cause someone is stealing my photos.

::cough steveparesucksgasm cough::

Now, I don't mind if you post the pictures. In fact, I encourage it. But, the least you could do is point out who took the picture. I strive to make sure to credit the artist of each of the streetart pictures I take (with that in mind if you see something I have not credited as your work, please let me know). I deserve the same respect.

2238179244_cf24a5b4ce.jpg

excuseMySarcasm

As to that DEMS photo with the tv and chair, that was how I found it. I'm too lazy to set up props, about the most effort you get out of my ass is maybe pushing some vegetation out of the way to get a cleaner picture.

sorry, pal.

personally, though, i just thought it would be wierd to credit each image to each username on flickr, whereas if you happened to stamp your photos, or provided some sort of name other than an internet alias, id give you all kinds of props on taking pictures.

i mean, on the 12oz. i already give a bunch of props to anyone who takes nice pictures, even if they are not really aware of it, since its not something i go out of my way to vocalize.

and ive saved alot of your pictures, so thanks, whoever you are.

ps. if the person who put one of my tags on flickr and labeled it as a grim tag is reading this, and went and changed it, i would really appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart.

Hey, I just registered here 'cause someone is stealing my photos.

::cough steveparesucksgasm cough::

Now, I don't mind if you post the pictures. In fact, I encourage it. But, the least you could do is point out who took the picture. I strive to make sure to credit the artist of each of the streetart pictures I take (with that in mind if you see something I have not credited as your work, please let me know). I deserve the same respect.

2238179244_cf24a5b4ce.jpg

excuseMySarcasm

As to that DEMS photo with the tv and chair, that was how I found it. I'm too lazy to set up props, about the most effort you get out of my ass is maybe pushing some vegetation out of the way to get a cleaner picture.

post your pics, before some one else does.