DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

all i'm going to say is: those were NOT my first attempts- in that respect, i fucking know better. constructive critcism would be "hey those are kind of cool, but you need to work on blah blah blah" saying shit isnt good is NOT constructive criticism. but hey seeking, if your the great graffiti god, please enlighten me. i would hate to make myself look like an ass .....senior moderator.

all i'm going to say is: those were NOT my first attempts- in that respect, i fucking know better. constructive critcism would be "hey those are kind of cool, but you need to work on blah blah blah" saying shit isnt good is NOT constructive criticism. but hey seeking, if your the great graffiti god, please enlighten me. i would hate to make myself look like an ass .....senior moderator.

you want to know why your shits not fresh? look at the lines first off, does that shit look clean to you? they don't connect in some spots and you did a shitty job on your outlines/forcefields, your rock'n the same shit in different colors which all of those color schemes such. If you want to get better you best pick up a can of paint and practice, make your lines better and closer, get your colors looking fresh and bright. Don't get pissed when people say it sucks cuz it does. Look at other peoples shit and notice how all the lines match perfectly and how the colors flow and how they don't drip. Work on things like straight letters and throws. You cant start piecing right away, you need to go out and bomb first so you can learn the control you need to piece. Do you need more "constructive criticism?"

He doesnt need to bomb you fucking idiot he needs to go get some plywood and practice through the winter so he can be straight 4 spring it, doesnt take that to get decent just practice oh yeah and I saw that tag in Eastpointe at the value city; dont do that

I'm a fucking idiot? anybody else out there think you should learn how to piece right off the bat and not to do simple things well first? Last time i checked great writers such as cope2, chino, ket, and daze think you should learn the basics first before you go on to piece. Its those basic skills that you learn from doing throws that give you the skills you need to do a dope piece. But yeah i agree that practicing on plywood would be a good choice so that he is better in the spring.

There is some cat in Chicago that was spraying "Snafu" handstyles before the summer hit. He would change that shit up with "Snafizzi, Snafizzle?" or some shit like that. Anybody want to clarify this here?

I thinks I saw a WAFL tag in a place I frequently visit. I snaps the pic tomorrow.

Cookie Crisp Bitch!

There is some cat in Chicago that was spraying "Snafu" handstyles before the summer hit. He would change that shit up with "Snafizzi, Snafizzle?" or some shit like that. Anybody want to clarify this here?

I thinks I saw a WAFL tag in a place I frequently visit. I snaps the pic tomorrow.

Cookie Crisp Bitch!

The fuck are you talking about?