DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I blessed a wall you hit Aten, However, this isnt an apology cus your shit looks stupid.... whoever posted next to you came weak too. I couldnt even read it. Nevertheless. i meant no disrespect and left enough space between our shit that it wasnt much of a sidebust. I was simply too cold and lazy to walk to the next viaduct. Heres a tip. Practice and hit your blackbook before you start hitting up the expressway. Save yourself some face son.

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 14 2005, 03:33 AM

speak for yourself. lets see some of your sweet stuff. I sure havnt seen 2for50 written on any walls.. Ill just let you find it yourself.

rxrxrx

No need to get lippy there guy.. I was asking a simple question because you calling someones stuff stupid and not having your "dope graff" to back up your comments just isnt how it works.. am i right? ( no offense of course)

thats the quickest way to make enemies in my opinion...

Originally posted by Khartoum@Mar 3 2005, 04:24 PM

oh ya...and was driving around the D last Friday drinking some King Cobra's and took a pic of this...I forget if I've seen it in this thread before, but whatever...

here I fixed it....

detroit_army_l.jpg

also...

03-13-05-Downtown_Again015.jpg

Originally posted by deathbedsteronerdump@Mar 14 2005, 04:49 PM

tuh, tuh, tuh, talkin shiiiiiiit!!!!! heh... i dunno anything that faradorpianohorse mr. manyname usually comes mad correct... and mr. oral usually does to... well... now he does that is.... mmmm philly steak and cheese!!!!!!!!!!!

sleeperonerbeddersmokerweederjointerblunteronerwildhaireroner.....

no shit talking over here brother.. im simply wondering how dude can get on 12oz and say that he has "blessed" a wall when not one person has heard of him..

My shit talking days are over sleeperonerbedder..

-twoforfifty

"holdin it down in da dirty souf"