DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it looked like a turd? was it wearing fubu? for some reason i always imagine her wearing a full fubu hook up with one pant leg rolled up, sporting a bandana underneath a hat that's too big and cocked to the side.

kind of a fat, dumpy eminem/wigger sort of thing.

i shouldnt say that, she might 'merk' me. lord know's i don't want to end up in a garbage bag burried underneath her trailor.

Seeking - You act like you know me two well, 4 real we should hang some time baby, age ant nothing but a # love ant nothing but a thag. You so got the part about the " one pant leg rolled up, sporting a bandana underneath a hat that's too big and cocked to the side. kind of a fat," thats all me, I like pelly pelly and ish like dat. ha ha so fuck you.

It said riku and looked fucking dope. homes

hip hop is livein!

Seeking - You act like you know me two well, 4 real we should hang some time baby, age ant nothing but a # love ant nothing but a thag. You so got the part about the " one pant leg rolled up, sporting a bandana underneath a hat that's too big and cocked to the side. kind of a fat," thats all me, I like pelly pelly and ish like dat. ha ha so fuck you.

hip hop is livein!

hip hop is livein!

Its been like 8 years since i klammed i was in maine. If i remember correctly a klam spits water through the sand. Thats how you locate Klam. I dont remember what i did with Klam. im sure klam is dirty until you wash it off. I dont think klamming was all that exciting. He is the supa. supa motherfucking klam god damnit ooh your like the sun chasing all of the rain away. the way you come around you bring brighter days. she told em your the perfect one for me forever will be... told her i will rock this Klam allllllwaaaaayyyyysssss.

wow, that 'jaylaw' is actually almost fresh. i think he should just change it to 'j.la' though, that would be dope.

far needs to stick to one damn name (that girls is dope though).

the money piece is kind of hurting IMO, but it's a step away from tgv, which is a step in the right direction, so props

for trying something different.

MCCP: you're right, she's actually awesome, i'm just jealous that i can't be a tubby wigger too. :( i'm hoping that the 12th will bring about a new hope though.!

i was just informed that the 'girls' piece was not done by fars. while i still maintain that fars needs to stick to one name, and i still believe that particular piece was dope, i would like to augment the initial statement with the (neither here-nor-there) belief that someone should be ashamed of themself.

unless of course it was done as some sort of ironic humor, in which case 'good job' i guess.

another bump for the jaylaw. it's not the freshest thing ever painted in the history of mankind, but it is a huge improvement over the past stuff. good job.

good looking on going over that white/red spot on 75 too...if it wasn't for my bum hip and the need of a walker, i was gonna handle that for you.

;)