KABAR...

SF1

i don`t understand why people seem to be so against to kabar. i mean its nice to have people on the board that are above the age of 16 and dont act like assholes, dickride, or act like the 90210 cast of the 12 oz graffiti board. i dont always agree with what he says but he is respectful and seems like a decent guy. maybe im just not on the boards enough to see what you guys do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kabar is probably the most conservative 12oz member on here and sf1 is probably the most liberal anti-establishment nutcase on here. it was only a matter of time before they started beefin'.

but i believe kabar's story. dude knows what he's talking about. i don't agree with him supporting bush or the iraq war but hey that's his opinion so it is what it is...

Originally posted by SF1@Jun 6 2005, 01:13 AM

But yeah, I'm big enough to admit when I might be wrong.

thats like Clinton saying, he might have had sex in the oval office. He did and you are.

on another note. PFFFFFT could have just hired some old biker to photgraph. Im not convinced.

kabar rocks. like i said, the pics and the stories remind me of one or two of my vietnam vet uncles.

alot to learn from guys who have seen some serious shit in their time. i think that was the last 'real' war fought. no robots (planes anks etc), no bullshit laser guided bombs, just a ton of ground fighting.

Originally posted by heavyLox+Jun 6 2005, 10:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Jun 6 2005, 10:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jun 6 2005, 01:13 AM

But yeah, I'm big enough to admit when I might be wrong.

thats like Clinton saying, he might have had sex in the oval office. He did and you are.

on another note. PFFFFFT could have just hired some old biker to photgraph. Im not convinced.

[/b]

Not likely....i was there when he met up with him!

Originally posted by LGBLGB+Jun 6 2005, 11:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LGBLGB - Jun 6 2005, 11:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Jun 5 2005, 09:28 PM

you fuckin suck

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I must have rep.

Hey fan, log back on under your fake screen-name and check your PM. You have a message. :haha: :haha:

this thread is dumb as shit. gliko nailed it back 42 replies ago.

i dont agree with kabar most the time, and i think his politics are short sighted, avoidist and ultimitely useless, however, i also respect dude for being about what he believes, putting up with a ton of shit in the name of trying to teach kids here a thing or two, and for living a life more interesting than most here ever will.

kabar, no matter how much i disagree with him, is more of an asset to this site than you ever will be SF1. i've got $15 that says he's got better letters than you too. ha.

(dont bother opening a thread to dis me, no one gives a shit what you say, least of all me).