Waahhhhh

dead sentiment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ...SaZiE_UnO...@May 17 2005, 10:29 AM

Why dont i have a sexy sumone who smokes blunts with me and goes bombing with me and fuks mee all tha tym...

why do u have to actually do something wiht your lyf?? technically arent we always doin sumthing.. lyk i breathe i eat i sleep... das all doing somethingg

why dunn it count...

nd why r der soo many bytches wit drama? fuk tha bullshyt

and why cant drugs and walking around naked be legal?

OMG OMG!!!1 u r so deep wud you lyk 2 go 2 a rave with me i onli go 2 happy hardcore partys it wud be lyk so cool if u go meet me on aim!!!1 we will eat lyk 10 Es an snort vix all nyt!

why does clean letters in the street, gotta take soo long

why dont kids watch thier feet, b4 they brake yo bong

why do kids think beef, makes a great song

why does mankind seem so wrong

why's graff about to die out,,,

when some heads still risk everything,

jus to get a line out,,,im out........

Why do i have to be such a schmu... I just spilled a perfectly good DogfishHead 60 minute IPA. Fuck! Why cant i get my shit together. WHY is MY Car Costing me a small fortune to keep on the road. WHY AM I WORKING TO HAVE A CAR THAT I DONT EVEN FUCKING WANT. ALL MY $$$ GOES TO MY FUCKING CAR AND IM PISSED. $2100 in 2 months. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I hate you GM. I hate you for squashing public Transportation in motown. Of course there shouldnt be public transportation in the motor City......= BULLSHIT. I hate you Honda for not being reliable like your sposta be

Originally posted by GnomeToys+May 18 2005, 12:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - May 18 2005, 12:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-...SaZiE_UnO...@May 17 2005, 10:29 AM

Why dont i have a sexy sumone  who smokes blunts with me and goes bombing with me and fuks mee all tha tym...

why do u have to actually do something wiht your lyf?? technically arent we always doin sumthing.. lyk i breathe i eat i sleep... das all doing somethingg

why dunn it count...

nd why r der soo many bytches wit drama? fuk tha bullshyt

and why cant drugs and walking around naked be legal?

OMG OMG!!!1 u r so deep wud you lyk 2 go 2 a rave with me i onli go 2 happy hardcore partys it wud be lyk so cool if u go meet me on aim!!!1 we will eat lyk 10 Es an snort vix all nyt!

[/b]

I dont miss raves...I do miss loud dark & evil jungle music. It just dawned on me.... Im checking out Dara, Dieselboy & Ak 1200 on Saturday. We used to have fun hip hop parties here. I saw Wu tang all the Wu individually and together including Ol Dirty, Pharcyde, Hiero, Em & Dre.. a bunch of other dope hip hop at various warehouse parties.

DEMF is going on this year, but the name is changed again, this time to FUSE-in, although I'm either out of touch or most of that lineup is just entirely unimpressive, although MOS DEF will be there monday night. I don't think I'm going to bother going, would have to sell my ass on the street for a night to get the money anyway.