The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This is true, but openly saying nigger in an interview that thousands upon thousands of people read crosses the line from young and dumb to blatantly racist.

true. i haven't really read much shit about this dude as of late, so i didn't really know he was racist/homophobic/etc. it just seemed like people were basing all their opinions of him skating on how he dresses.

are you a fucking retard? you go to a skateboarding thread, those are skateboarding tricks he's naming.

Are you fucking retarded?

Read this shit and try to picture in your mind what the fuck he's talking about.

lately i've been working on these back 5-0 to nosebonk the safety rail to back tail on this quarter pipe,

After reading his explanation with his little pic of the quarterpipe, I still can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say.

Yeah man, the kid sounds like a total douche in that interview. Just a rich senester that happens to be good enough at skating to be pro which doesn't count for all that much in my book. Thers tons of guys pro or good enough to be that are real nice dudes. Fuck it, everyone i skate with pretty much sucks now but we hang because we're friends even if we all didn't happen to skate. That's my word. No more drinking and 12oz. I ramble.

Chris Nieratko. Used to be the editor of Big Brother, i think. Unless i've got him mixed up with someone else.

And DAO, i think when he says nosebonk, he means popping a little ollie out of the 5-0 and tapping/jamming the nose of his board into the side of the vertical rail, then doing a quick 90 into a tail stall(slide?). not the type of nosebonk in that video where its tapping your front wheels on the top of the object.

And DAO, i think when he says nosebonk, he means popping a little ollie out of the 5-0 and tapping/jamming the nose of his board into the side of the vertical rail, then doing a quick 90 into a tail stall(slide?). not the type of nosebonk in that video where its tapping your front wheels on the top of the object.

That sounds pretty sick.

haha, chupacabra explained better what im saying, i wouldn't know what else to call that so i said nosebonk, nose jam or some shit works though, still haven't landed it either way ha. have a habit of leaning to far back and grabbing the rail, should be cool if/when i land it though.

So you're basically doing a back 5-0 to tail, but jamming your nose into the railing in the process.

Your "nose bonk" comment is what threw me off.

A nosebonk is what I posted in that video.

i skated for a couple years, but i was terrible, so i kinda drifted out. i haven't skated seriously in like a year or so.

so what, keep skating, i sucked wicked bad for like 7-8 years, now im pulling tricks out of my ass, shit happens.

ya a nose slam or something is probably a better way to say it. i just defaulted to nose bonk cause i didn't wanna start making shit up ha.

how old is that dude now? holy shit that was a bad interview. idiot...

its crazy fools are bugging on that shit, watch Cheese n Crackers illest ramp sessions... haslam is the fucking man period. im sure DAO hates him because he is a tpwf but he is one of the best skaters ever and my current favorite...

NOSEBONKASSNIGGAS

nah, back on the board, beat the shit outta myself this past couple days. loving it. all i can land is fat ollies over gaps. old lady style.

haha, i'm in the same boat. I had only used my board verrrry occasionally to get from point A to point B, hadn't done any sort of trick for years, and just relearned ollies and pitiful ground scraper 180s earlier this week. I'm out of shape as fuck though, so i get winded in like 5 minutes and then never catch my breath.

One of my old buddies who i used to skate with is in town though, and he started back up earlier this year and is killing it now. He just learned nollie bigspin flips and was working on cab flips today. I'm hoping he helps motivate me to relearn all my old shit and relearn some new shit. Or at least get me out shooting photos for him. I want my cabs and 360s back.