The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

i hated 3rd and army...

what?? the best part about that spot were all the muni buses layed up right behind, crushed with tags. i drove by that spot the other day, there were a few kids skating it. still a few buses, but they are fenced in crucially with a 24/7 security gaurd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
east coast all day

pulaski park all day

dc all day

That is probably the best flatground spot I've ever seen . I remember my school taking us to D.C. in the 8th Grade and me watching kids skate there . This was probably 89'-90' , and was one of the first times I'd seen local dudes ollieing over multiple garbage cans , metal fences , etc...

real chaos in tejas. more from the lonestar state.

Graham McElroy - austin, tx. pivot (peep habits with the background props)

skate_15.jpg

erik ostos - houston, tx. Backside flip

skate_21.jpg

josh johnson - austin, tx. Back smith

skate_62.jpg

ryan holloway - austin, tx. ollie bank to bank (if you know where thats at....thats fucking crazy)

skate_61.jpg

Luke Mckirdy - austin, tx. Fs ollie.

skate_58.jpg

Jake Nunn - austin, tx. fs 180 with a zip zinger haha

skate_44.jpg

Jeremy Holmes - DALLAS, TX holla!

skate_42.jpg

Devin Calloway - Ft. Worth, Tx

skate_38.jpg

i cant wear skateboard brand clothing...

shits way too fucking tight..

its good style of clothing i just rock a size or 2 bigger and they are dope. but yes i know whawt you mean. FUCK krew and volcom all the bullshit brands. matix is actually dope if you get the right shit. i just get lucky. other wise gap and levi son! hahaha. latley i have been on them dickies joints! haha.

its good style of clothing i just rock a size or 2 bigger and they are dope. but yes i know whawt you mean. FUCK krew and volcom all the bullshit brands. matix is actually dope if you get the right shit. i just get lucky. other wise gap and levi son! hahaha. latley i have been on them dickies joints! haha.

its mostly the jeans that are too tight.. Im regularly a 36 or 38 so in skateboard brands thats like a 28..

hahahah im rockn some matix minor jeans 36 they are not too tight at all. but matix is the only skate jeans ill rock though they are the only ones that seem to fit non bitch steez. only the grippers and minors oh and the marc johnsons....only reason i know this shit is cause of my friend who works for them hahaha. im not that into jeans haha.

That is probably the best flatground spot I've ever seen . I remember my school taking us to D.C. in the 8th Grade and me watching kids skate there . This was probably 89'-90' , and was one of the first times I'd seen local dudes ollieing over multiple garbage cans , metal fences , etc...

D.C...Pop capital of the world, 3 generations of:

coudn't find any good brian tucci

and that graham mcelroy photo is super fresh.

hahahah im rockn some matix minor jeans 36 they are not too tight at all. but matix is the only skate jeans ill rock though they are the only ones that seem to fit non bitch steez. only the grippers and minors oh and the marc johnsons....only reason i know this shit is cause of my friend who works for them hahaha. im not that into jeans haha.

yeah but are you a 36 waist? in order for me to fit in those Id prolly have to get like a 42.. which they dont make ha

So...

skateboard veterans born in the 70's. seem to always be good

They always wear flannel shirts

and argue with me over proper usage of slang

but I dont talk back.

So. The point being

Skateboarding for 15 years. Is it like required that after the 15 year mark you have to wear a flannell shirt? Because I swear, every guy I see skating with a flannell shirt is really good. I know this sounds crazy. But it is true.