The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Chet Childress from Black Label is on Nike.....I doubt he uses words like " dope " . :D :lol:

Would that put him at odds with the "hesh" crowd if he did?

Would they go running to the internet to spread the word that the word "dope" came out his mouth?

I'm pretty sure it's probably come out his mouth more than once.

I'm also sure it's probably come outa YOUR mouth more than once. Espescially if you're as young as you claim. :rolleyes:

chet childress in not on black label

he's on dirty south

and I don't think motta is on nike

maybe flowed

skate mental and girl are different

both are crailtap, but different companies

Chet Childress from Black Label is on Nike.....I doubt he uses words like " dope " .

Would they go running to the internet to spread the word that the word "dope" came out his mouth?

I'm also sure it's probably come outa YOUR mouth more than once. Espescially if you're as young as you claim.

childress may be hesh but he definitely has slang.

i mean, hes goes by "luda crooks" [similar to luda-cris]

he also still skates for label.

im pretty sure motta is nike [flow].

skate mental and girl are the same shit to me. theyre all under the same umbrella.

I'm also sure it's probably come outa YOUR mouth more than once. Espescially if you're as young as you claim. :rolleyes:

It was a joke , and " young " as you claim . I'm gonna be 31 next month so blow me .

It was a joke , and " young " as you claim . I'm gonna be 31 next month so blow me .

31 is far too young to be acting like a caveman hesh dog who grew up skating nothing but vert and pools and hates on street skaters who do tech tricks on 7.5 Girl boards. If you're really 31 then you were definitely working on your pressure flips in parking lots with 38mm wheels and baggy Fuct pants cut off at the bottom when you were in high school.

And I don't blow dudes.

CARD-PULLER-ONER

Yeah that's it . Yeah you pegged me . I never hated on street skating , What I do hate are the thousands of people that skate like clones that skate street . Pretty much all I ever have known was concrete in one way shape or form . I started riding a 10" board when I was 10 and 20 years later I haven't really changed much . I do skate a 8.5" board when I skate downtown or maybe Chenga World Skatepark . I have probably close to 50 decks in some state of a setup . Pressure flips , no sorry when I saw skateboarding was heading towards a shitty rap-driven series of fads , I held my ground and did what I knew . 38mm wheels what a fucking joke , I haven't ridden anything smaller than 56mm period . Do any of you remember a time when you could buy Thrasher and not see ads for jeans , shirts and the 500 ugly ass wigger shoes every " pro " skater has ? I do . So with that said fuck most of you that seemed to judge me because you're obviously the ones that have something to hide . I still give an open invatation to anyone on this thread that wants to come to Ohio and pretty much skate everything from street , vert , min-ramps , launch ramps , the shady ass PR banks .

Oh yeah what the hell does " caveman hesh dog " mean ? :lol:

Yeah that's it . Yeah you pegged me . I never hated on street skating , What I do hate are the thousands of people that skate like clones that skate street . Pretty much all I ever have known was concrete in one way shape or form . I started riding a 10" board when I was 10 and 20 years later I haven't really changed much . I do skate a 8.5" board when I skate downtown or maybe Chenga World Skatepark . I have probably close to 50 decks in some state of a setup . Pressure flips , no sorry when I saw skateboarding was heading towards a shitty rap-driven series of fads , I held my ground and did what I knew . 38mm wheels what a fucking joke , I haven't ridden anything smaller than 56mm period . Do any of you remember a time when you could buy Thrasher and not see ads for jeans , shirts and the 500 ugly ass wigger shoes every " pro " skater has ? I do . So with that said fuck most of you that seemed to judge me because you're obviously the ones that have something to hide . I still give an open invatation to anyone on this thread that wants to come to Ohio and pretty much skate everything from street , vert , min-ramps , launch ramps , the shady ass PR banks .

Oh yeah what the hell does " caveman hesh dog " mean ? :lol:

It's 2007. There's so manny different kinds of skaters that anybody can find whatever clique they fit into, or even just do their own thing without being laughed at and chased out the spot.

Unless you quit skating through the entire early-mid nineties, you'd know that that time was the biggest clone fest in skateboarding history. If you didn't dress a certain way rock the same gear or do the exact tricks that were "hot" during each 4-6 month time frame you were concidered a herb. I'm not sticking up for that mentality at all, I'm just saying that it was what it was.

And nothing bigger than a 7.5 or 40mm wheels even existed between late 92 to early 94. Or if it did it sure as fuck wasn't at the shops. So either you took a seriously long hiatus from skateboarding during that time, or you were one of us.

Like I said, I'm not sticking up for the clone mentality of that time. I'm just calling bullshit on this persona that you're trying to kick like you never rocked skinny boards and small wheels and baggy pants. Cause if not, then you weren't around for a hot minute in the early-mid 90's.

yellow fuct shorts that went down to your shins..need i say more

LOL! I had grey ones. And burgundy ones. I even had lime-green New Deal pants. :lol:

I aint even gonna front though. As silly as we all looked back then, those were my funnest times skateboarding. Spending all day in a parking lot with nothing but a waxed curb and a cardboard box trying to throw down as many tricks and variations in lines as possible. I miss those days.

So with that said fuck most of you that seemed to judge me because you're obviously the ones that have something to hide .

^And you see, that's the thing. I don't think anybody judged you till you started spouting off YOUR judgements. And like I said, either you weren't skating at the time or you were riding the same setups as us. I know people just like you who used to skate Love park doing pressureflips and hardflips all day who now have dreadlocks and monster boards and do nothing but slasher grinds at FDR trying to pretend that they never did a 360 flip in their life while heckeling kids for doing just that and telling them to "go back to Love Park". The shit's mad funny to me because I remember how they were back in the day :biglaugh: .

It's people like them (you) that obviously have something to hide.