Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

nah im not, i was just sharing those pics with a friend.

hilaaaaarious.

and I yell at you some1, cuz you talk about dumb shit.

Bitches isnt dumb shit!!!

Dey is all I got!!!OR lack their of...

What the fuck I hate jobs who are interviewing tons of people and you have to wait a few days to know what is up. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it, maybe the 12-8 shift instead of 8-4 but whatever. I guess it is good when an interview takes a while and isn't terribly short, dude was asking me everything under the sun even about my siblings and sports and all sorts of shit. It doesn't help that the fucking map quest directions I was following took me to a road which was closed for construction and I had no idea how in the fuck to get around it though which made me a little late.

Some dude called me about an IT job making like double what this job is going to pay me, so hopefully next time I call him back I don't get his fucking machine. He is from a recruiting firm but his area code is in VA and I'm in PA. Do they do shit like that or do you think he somehow thinks I am from VA?

Either way I need a fucking job right now or I'm going to have to cancel my car insurance and I won't have enough for the car payments and I'll basically be fucked. Blahhhhh.

What the fuck I hate jobs who are interviewing tons of people and you have to wait a few days to know what is up. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it, maybe the 12-8 shift instead of 8-4 but whatever. I guess it is good when an interview takes a while and isn't terribly short, dude was asking me everything under the sun even about my siblings and sports and all sorts of shit. It doesn't help that the fucking map quest directions I was following took me to a road which was closed for construction and I had no idea how in the fuck to get around it though which made me a little late.

Some dude called me about an IT job making like double what this job is going to pay me, so hopefully next time I call him back I don't get his fucking machine. He is from a recruiting firm but his area code is in VA and I'm in PA. Do they do shit like that or do you think he somehow thinks I am from VA?

Either way I need a fucking job right now or I'm going to have to cancel my car insurance and I won't have enough for the car payments and I'll basically be fucked. Blahhhhh.

i've been on the otherside of this before (the job interview thing).

have you sent a follow up email/card? it usually helps.

funny you guys mention the job thing..

I had an awesome interview about two weeks ago, the girl who interviewed me sounded super excited to get me started right away, just that she needs proof of my licensing and that she'd set up a second interview and call me.

two weeks later, i've heard nothing. I left a polite "follow up message", and have heard nothing back.

Do i have the right to be a bit pissed, or what?

i think that's super rude.

funny you guys mention the job thing..

I had an awesome interview about two weeks ago, the girl who interviewed me sounded super excited to get me started right away, just that she needs proof of my licensing and that she'd set up a second interview and call me.

two weeks later, i've heard nothing. I left a polite "follow up message", and have heard nothing back.

Do i have the right to be a bit pissed, or what?

i think that's super rude.

you do have a right to be pissed. but in all honesty something on their end stauled for some reason. try sending an email - but if you hear nothing go ahead and kill her.

Yeah I would be pissed too just because I would want the closure. I don't know why people are so scared to just tell you they don't want to hire you. I would rather get a flat out "NO" at the end of an interview than go home and play the waiting game.

agreed. the shitty thing is the likely have like 15 people coming in for an interview and some people are not good at being open minded until the end of the process. thus situations like these happen. fuck hr.

i had 3 interviews with this company, felt damn good about it, and still feel kinda good, for some reason. my 3rd interview was just over two weeks ago (they were all really close together, like 2 on one day, and the 3rd two days later), got an email last monday saying "blahblah we're still interviewing blahblah we hope to contact you within the week". so by the end of the week, i heard nothing. sent a follow up email yesterday, haven't heard anything back.

i got bills, motherfuckers!

i am insanely bored. the only thing left to do is clean my kitchen, and i aint feeling that. if the mr hadnt taken the bank card i would go grocery shopping. cause in 30 mins its pay day we have no food