Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Mauler, how did your supp go?
Ahh I think I went ok in it. Did an hour study before hand, and knew most of the stuff.

There was one concept I had no idea of what it was, and it seemed as I went through the exam I was actually teaching myself the whole interconnectedness of it all, when before I actually had no idea. I should pass with any luck and save me not having to go to school for another semester. If I pass i can also start travelling asap!!! Woot!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In the middle of Downtown Oakland it's not too wise to chase after a black dude for too far, cause eventually he's gonna meet up with some people he knows. So we just took the chips back in.

I'm a short dude. I know that. I know that I can hold my own in most situations. I'm not easily intimidated. And I think if I was in a situation where I couldn't win, I would get out of it.

I had the same drama at my old bottle shop in Gosnells. Anyone from around here knows the kind of area it is, and we used to have gangs of abos come in trying to steal shit, always the same deal, they come in and scatter to a different corner of the shop. The policy is to let them go to the fridges and take whatever they want, just keep an eye on the spirits.

Well anyway, the funny thing was, one time this mob came in, and then after me kicking one guy out for trying to jack stuff, the little kids they were with were out fucking around on my car apparently as a regular (read as at least 3 longnecks, 3 times a day- everyday) customer came in and told me. I proceed to walk out to see what the fuck is going on, then one of the guys walked out behind me and picked up the cricketbat he had left lying on the outside wall, and as I saw they were no longer on my car, I turned to go back in, and then was faced with this fucker ready to swing a cricketbat at me!

Anyway, I managed to talk my way out of the situation, but the fact is, if I had been hit, I wouldn't have been covered by the workplace insurance as it is only valid inside the premises. So that is when I thought fuck it, take whatever you want, I don't pay for the shit and they don't pay me enough to get mobbed by 8 people. My female co-worker was so shook by this she was going to quit but I talked her out of it.

And fuck coldsores on bitches. that shit is gross.

I just watched the trashiest TV show ever called 'Age of love' where this tennis player has to choose between some 40 year old chicks and some 20 year old chicks.

This 20 something had massive tits

tessa_long.jpg

This boiler would know how to fuck I reckon

kelli_long.jpg

Such a trash show, but I was just amazed by this blonde things tits, and at how slutty these 'cougars' were.....

I just watched the trashiest TV show ever called 'Age of love' where this tennis player has to choose between some 40 year old chicks and some 20 year old chicks.

This 20 something had massive tits

tessa_long.jpg

This boiler would know how to fuck I reckon

kelli_long.jpg

Such a trash show, but I was just amazed by this blonde things tits, and at how slutty these 'cougars' were.....

I watched this show a few weeks ago with a friend and all we did the whole time was rag on all the girls. Well, the dude too.

Next thing I know his little brother is flipping the fuck out and telling us "All you ever do is make fun of other people. They're people too. They have feelings. How would you like it if they were making fun of you?" The he tried his hand at doing what I do best and made a lame attempt at making fun of us. It was quite amusing. To us anyway.

totally checking that out when i go home...

Anywyas I came to work on my bike new it was gonna rain. Still I thought I would take the opportunity to put my bike indoors and install some new signals and other shit. Now its fucking raining sideways and there is a tornado warning...Go me...ride home is gonna be so much fun as my backtire slips out from under me going into every gear...

sheROCK....wtf....every thread ive been to today with your posts in it have been either perverted (squirters) or pictures of dick...wtf?!?

it's psm's fault. he hasn't been on in a long time and when i saw his name, i immediately thought of squirt and gushers. perverseness is fun.

it's psm's fault. he hasn't been on in a long time and when i saw his name, i immediately thought of squirt and gushers. perverseness is fun.

awwwww...thanks.

perverseness is way more then just fun...its a lifestyle.:cool:

:lol:

doot doot nigga dance dance nigga dooot doot doot

Im dancing in my ohhhh so fresh

HAMMER PANTS....

ontz ontz ontz....

tikiktikikti

ontz ontz ontz....

tikiktikikti

ontz ontz ontz....

tikiktikikti

ontz ontz ontz....

tikiktikikti

boom clap boom clap you can't rap cause you have the clap so dance ooooooh come on now dance ooooooooooh shake it like hand

being that im down south right now... can i get something a bit more booty bass...

watchu starin' at i'm not a mirror, whatchu stoppin' for i'm not a red light, who you sleepin' on i ain't a couch, why you lookin' at your wrist, it ain't a watch.

:confused: