Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

OK I couldn't wait and had an early lunch. I took the McChurger to a whole new level. I customized mine using the above ingredients except I used a bacon double cheese burger (Canadians love their bacon) and I added a side of BigMac sauce....of course it is called the McChurger Extreme! I must say this is one tasty sammy!! Pure genious, probably invented by the drug company responsible for Lipitor as I can feel my blood thickening as I type. My gut is aching and can feel my bowels backing up. I unfortunately will not be able to describe my shit for days to come...sorry. I hope to never eat one of those again but probably will due to the taste factor. Be sure to put the Mac sauce on them, we are talking taste explosion. On the plus side you got all major food groups in check with an extra dose of vitamine G. I give this creation an all-star review.

I bought 30 bucks worth of KFC earlier today and took down a 12 pack of hefeweizen by widmer. Now I'm mad zooted, flyin, and got to head to the gas station pick up a red bull and drive my ass an hour and 20 min to the valley.

well....if not too bad....cause chappelle could easily get pryor and murphy status ...he just needs to put in more work....i mean i know hes been doing stand-up since the early 90's but he didnt really start blowing up till a few years ago....

anyways....i wish eddie murphy would do stand up again.

hbo would be dumb not to pick up chapelle for a couple of seasons. with dvds and syndication they'd for sure make their money back tenfold.

that being said, i think hbo would probably be the only network that could let chapelle do his thing, if comedy central stepped up now it wouldn't be the same.

hbo would be dumb not to pick up chapelle for a couple of seasons. with dvds and syndication they'd for sure make their money back tenfold.

that being said, i think hbo would probably be the only network that could let chapelle do his thing, if comedy central stepped up now it wouldn't be the same.

nah dood, i watched this biography with dave chappelle and he said he wont do the chappelle show anymore....he said hes just sticking to stand up