Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

looks like it could be a fun hobby to get into...if it wasnt so damn gangster related....

i remember ..back in the day...some kid at my highschool brought one to school....and some fools were talking about jacking him for his lowrider bike...so he brought a taser to school the next day and got expelled.

looks like it could be a fun hobby to get into...if it wasnt so damn gangster related....

i remember ..back in the day...some kid at my highschool brought one to school....and some fools were talking about jacking him for his lowrider bike...so he brought a taser to school the next day and got expelled.

yeah i remember when those bikes got popular......all the kids on my street had one

except for broke ass 1202

Oh yeah on Epic Movie

"Watching the previews for this movie I was expecting to have some good laughs. After watching the actual movie however I was extremely disappointed. 95% of the movie I didn't even have a little chuckle or a laugh. I ended up slightly laughing to some of the pathetic vulgar stuff. Even the potty humor in this movie was really really bad. ( Worse potty humor ever!) I am a pretty big fan of potty humor and immature stuff ... but what this movie had to offer was sadly disappointing with what was presented. Aside from the humor there was many rap music type scenes where the characters were participating in a lamed down style of a MTV music video... many of these scenes were unnecessary or too much and far from entertaining. They were more or less not enjoyable and far too many like them. Now to the good parts of the movie ... trust me I'm trying hard to find em! Many movies were parodied and you will probably recognize most of them and there is an occasional scene where they throw characters from other movies in for the hell of it just to have them in the movie. I also liked the rap dance scene (only one i liked) where they were doing a Pirates of the Caribbean rap dance. It reminded me of Captain Dan the Hip Hop Pirate..I wonder if they were trying to parody that guy? Well folks there wasn't much more to this movie other than a waste of time and disappointment."

From an imdb review