Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 14 2006, 02:56 PM

Haha. Kids are so gullable though. I was hanging out with my 5 yr old cousin, and I had this chocolate cake, and she wanted some, but I told her it was a "boy" chocolate cake, and it wasnt healthy for girls to eat. She backed off.

Oh man, I can't believe you didn't hook her up with a piece!

Actually they were both some of the harder dogs to train, not impossible, but it wasnt easy. Super hyper all the time. But very loving, they definitly have pack mentality. Overall the worst part was the hair, which isnt that bad. Theyre are a load of breeds theyre's no way Id get again, and they arnt on the list. They also arnt on the list of breeds that I want to get right now. Etc... I dont know, it'd be real good if you have a yard so they can run. You know they love to run. Oh and the hardst thing to break them of (when training) is the pulling of the leash. Its bread into them, they like to pull. Im no expert, just sayin...

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 14 2006, 03:47 PM

Actually they were both some of the harder dogs to train, not impossible, but it wasnt easy. Super hyper all the time. But very loving, they definitly have pack mentality. Overall the worst part was the hair, which isnt that bad. Theyre are a load of breeds theyre's no way Id get again, and they arnt on the list. They also arnt on the list of breeds that I want to get right now. Etc... I dont know, it'd be real good if you have a yard so they can run. You know they love to run. Oh and the hardst thing to break them of (when training) is the pulling of the leash. Its bread into them, they like to pull. Im no expert, just sayin...

wooorrrd..appreciate it..yeah I feel you..anatolian shepards need tons of space to run as well..Zora, the A. shepard I dog sit..I have to take her out for at least 3 hours of exercise a day...once I've done that...she's a great dog to be around..she used to be really hyper a couple of years back but she's calmed down dramatically since then..and she needs constant attention as well..but in a sweet way..I love that dog..

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 14 2006, 05:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 14 2006, 05:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 14 2006, 01:51 PM

why dont you lick my gyner?

It'll be fun!

ill lick your gyner

but you gotta let me pee in your butt

[/b]

member?

Right After I Shit In Yer Mouth.......

Originally posted by ego maniac+Mar 14 2006, 01:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Mar 14 2006, 01:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 14 2006, 05:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Mar 14 2006, 01:51 PM

why dont you lick my gyner?

It'll be fun!

ill lick your gyner

but you gotta let me pee in your butt

member?

Right After I Shit In Yer Mouth.......

[/b]

you keep saying that, but it is just an empty promise

you should let me nut my hand and slap you in the face with it for being a flaky bitch