Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

i seriously need some help......

everyday when i get home i pass out on a couch.

then i get up at 8, eat dinner, go on 12oz, do homework, and can't fall back asleep until at least 1 or 2.

and then i'm tired again the next day.

i used to not care about it, but now it's getting ridiculous. i feel like falling asleep every second of the day and i'm totally and completely out of it when it comes to trying to concentrate on anything.

i never have any energy anymore...... i'm going to fall asleep behind the wheel one day soon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im so happy im on the ounce right now

first period study hall is going very well today

Mauler,

you have no game dude

I have no game huh?

Hmm I wouldn't be so sure about that.

And I am surprised that this kind of comment comes from someone who is still going to school. And to be honest, when I mack girls they are usually the hottest of their group, and their subpar friends usually feel my neglect (I didn't pay attention to the ignore the hot one advice as contained in 'The Game') and thus their overwhelming jealousy results in them tearing their friends from me.

Anyway, I have just been playing GH2 on expert again, and who the fuck devised these solos? I mean, there are more notes than are being played on the actuall guitar, shit!

I have no game huh?

Hmm I wouldn't be so sure about that.

And I am surprised that this kind of comment comes from someone who is still going to school. And to be honest, when I mack girls they are usually the hottest of their group, and their subpar friends usually feel my neglect (I didn't pay attention to the ignore the hot one advice as contained in 'The Game') and thus their overwhelming jealousy results in them tearing their friends from me.

Anyway, I have just been playing GH2 on expert again, and who the fuck devised these solos? I mean, there are more notes than are being played on the actuall guitar, shit!

it was just a joke