Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

alure: what are you doing up so late? is doggy c not home again? i bet homie is sleeping off a massive steak. damn him and his oil company food.

as for manscaping: chicks dig it. i do it, but only minimal manscaping. i need to find a solution to the head thing. i'm doing some more graphics work for an esthetician. was thinking of asking her to wax the ol' head. keep me form having to shave it all of the time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive been so tired during the day. i dont get up till noon. im spoiled. i have to enjoy it now. cause in a few ill be up at 5am. dog hung out with me and i fed him nachos but he has work in the morning so is cuddled up in bed.

i want to go see invasion tomorrow with nicole kidman. anyone else gonna go see it?

oh yeah. wax your head? ouch thats gotta hurt!!

Fair enough, I used some shitty hair removal cream a few years ago (when I was training like a madman) and I got a rash where the waistline of my pants underwear sits that I found worse than having hair there, hence my reluctance to do it again. Plus it grew back thicker too, which was a bitch.

But yeah, I'll think about it.

Cool, I need to hit that steeze.

I'm just trying to get my cardio back first for my now weekly game of basketball.

I scored 11 point last night, and we kicked ass. Not bad for someone who has trouble runing the length of the floor due to months of inactivity, ahha.

Hah what I find with basketball, is that most players are soft. In that I dunno whether it is them being fat or whatever, but when you hit them they seem cushioned or they just abosrb impact. As I am used to playing footy I am used to hardening up when I collide with someone, but basketballers just go all floppy for some reason. I don't know why, but it is a pretty pansy sport, even though it is played by big bastards.

In about ten minutes I'm about to drop 2g+ on a new 15" mac book pro and cs3. kinda excited but not at the same time. I have a million other ideas for two grand. After this Im going to have only 1-2 hundred in my account...this is going to be tricky.

right. i remember that feeling when i got my g5 with extra 2gs of memory. paid over 2 g's. now im in canada, and my parents have it!! and that shit was brand new when i left. makes me want to cry. im going home next month and taking that shit back with me tho. hopefully my parents didnt do any weird shit to it

I don't understand why people would buy photoshop. I got CS3 the day it came out and didn't spend a penny.

Then again I also don't get why people would use mac.

Im getting the full creative suite; ps3, illustrator, flash, dreamweaver, and everything else.

I dont likes macs that much and Id rather get a pc but this is industry standard and it what my school requires...

Your school can't require that you get a mac, that's silly.

Any pc would run all of those programs just fine.

Mine does.

Tell that to my school. Anyhow the company I work for is mac based too, so it works out.