Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

need some adice. .

im meeting a girl on friday afternoon next week. shes really out of my league but when i met her once she was really nice. She added me on myspace which was a little gay and we just kinda msg'd each other on that since.

I dont know wot to do when we meet. Ideas?

watchu talkin bout? he ain't bant.

i went to see grindhouse the other day but it wasn't on anymore and i cried a little, went home, and downloadet that shit cus thats what real niggas do.i didn't like quentin's that much, too much talk, maybe it was just because it was girls talking like they're mens instead of taking out their titties and shutting the fuck up like they're supposed to do...

(because i don't want to reply in the other thread)

*sam1

that was just the second time i referenced trannys.

/seriously not into trannys.

Yo,

nice to hear something form you, I’ve already thought you’ve changed your mindsJ) I THINK (actually I know for a fact) IT IS GONNA FUN – CAPS because I am excited and I am also stoned as fuck already (we’re kinda slow at work right now, so I’ve decided to take half a day off)

BUT seriously, I think I know (at least I’ve heard) most of these songs and I’ll deff go thru all of them (just in case) before next Thursday. If that thing works out next week, I’d deff want to do some more noise with you both (I need money for drugs and whoresJ) - as long as TITS are not playing that night.

R u doing our sound at Murphy’s this Saturday? If not, I’ll call you next week and we’ll set the time and shit for Thursday. I have to stop now, cause my brain is malfunctioning now.

Talk to you soon and have fun working

youRPersonal pOlack

-------------------------------------------------------

Email from my new bassist (seriously one of the best bassists I have ever heard) thats sitting in for a few gigs it had me in tears...

^^i got the same problem....except its when im on the phone...

and what makes it worse is that i get a ticket for having my music too loud (rap)....but these motherfucking harleys and rice rockets are 4 or 5 times as loud as my stereo and they dont get tickets???.....fuck the police!

no pics sorry

:(

on a side note.....i gots some vanilla ice cream...and its hot outside....

heres my problem.....i hate vanilla ice cream.

but i do like root beer floats.

heres my other problem....i aint gots no root beer!

:mad: