Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

A.) Are you a Messican? B.) Will this get me banned

I thought you were a nanny, which would then make you black by default.

And word to falafel's i'd like one now.

but instead all i have is an eggroll, and it works for right now.

I am part Mexican.

Along with other things.

My job consists of many duties.

All of them niggery.

Yard work and tending gardens.

Taking care of a kid.

Cooking, cleaning, laundry.

Things of the like.

I do all the things noone else wants to do.

To keep a house hold running smooth.

The one thing I miss from having a live-in girlfriend was the cleanliness. She took care of all the women's work. I'd come home, and the crib was spotless. I was like a fucking baby; not having to do shit.

The one thing I miss.

You havent had delicious falafel until you bought it off a shady guy at a grotey stand in a random part of the middle east. Seriously. We had a saying, the dirtier the store the better the food. You most definatly would be shitting your guts the next morning but the way you talk about colon purges you'd probably be ok with that.

/no diss.

:lol:

that's deterrent that's into getting his colon blown out.. hahaha. not me!

Oh man. On another note..

I hafta stop taking these retarded jobs.

I worked every day this week, have to work the weekend, and am scheduled for all next week.

I'm not sure if I signed up for a slave/sweatshop..or what?

Haha sounds like it.

Whiile on the topic of jobs, I just got an email telling me that I missed out on the graduate position I wanted. Teach me for leaving it til the last minute. What a waste of 2 hours it was to apply for the fucker.

:lol:

that's deterrent that's into getting his colon blown out.. hahaha. not me!

Oh man. On another note..

I hafta stop taking these retarded jobs.

I worked every day this week, have to work the weekend, and am scheduled for all next week.

I'm not sure if I signed up for a slave/sweatshop..or what?

Oh yeh. I got mixed up. Your into the lemonaid detoxes. Right right.

Im so glad I got out of the retarded job cycle. Get yourself a paid internship. You can usually find out about them through your college.

yeppers. I got a postcard from you as well.

the name thing is cool and all, but Lili isn't my real name. ;)

i'm aware. but when i see your name, i think of this chubby little baby girl that i know.

she just turned 1.

i'm still getting high. awesome oner.

Oh yeh. I got mixed up. Your into the lemonaid detoxes. Right right.

Im so glad I got out of the retarded job cycle. Get yourself a paid internship. You can usually find out about them through your college.

too bad i dropped out.:o

can't.

mega student loan issues.

:(

File for chapter 7.:p

Why didnt you take govt loans? Cheap, low interest, and you dont have to start paying them until you are finished with school.

If you get a job with the postal service they will not only pay you but they will pay for some of your schooling. They offer health benifits, and the work hours are flixable. I think you should look into it.

nah. chap7 is bad news..

i applied for a govt loan, but it wasn't enough to cover school, so we opted for another loan through sallie mae, and they had me get the wrong shit that has to be paid back asap, no grace period.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

you should have included yourself in the lawsuit against sallie mae.......

"Loan company sues Sallie Mae for anti-trust violations

College Loan Corporation accuses nation wide loan company of employing monopolistic policies

Anne TeBeest, Cavalier Daily Staff Writer

The massive nation wide loan company, Sallie Mae, allegedly used coercive methods in its loan consolidation processes, according to a lawsuit filed Monday in federal district court in Alexandria, Va.

The lawsuit, filed by competitor College Loan Corporation, accuses Sallie Mae of employing monopolistic practices, all of which violate the federal Sherman Antitrust Act, the Virginia Antitrust Act and the Higher Education Act.

Sallie Mae has engaged in "anti-competitive behaviors," most importantly in their interpretation of the single-holder rule, said James Trefil, a member of the outside litigation counsel representing CLC.

Added when the Higher Education Act was amended in 1998, the single-holder rule declares that if a borrower has several loans by several holders, they can consolidate with any of the lenders. "Sallie Mae intentionally misapplied the single-holder rule interfering with thousands of borrowers trying to exercise their right to consolidate loans with other lenders and in numerous cases, preventing those borrowers from obtaining a lower interest rate," CLC said in a press release.

Sallie Mae considers all of its affiliates as a behemoth single-holder and, according to CLC litigation counsel, this constitution is monopolistic because of the loose relationships that Sallie Mae has with many of these affiliates.

The lawsuit also alleges that Sallie Mae improperly induced institutions to release to them sole access to student loan referrals. "

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/apr2007/loan-a11.shtml

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/05-20-2005/0003643146&EDATE=

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/comments/display?contentID=AR2007031901798