Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I always thought a toy was someone who didnt follow the rules of engagement, no matter what the skill level. If Tears were to bomb on a church that would make him a toy, right? People who go over people that are better then them, throw ups over burners, and so on that makes you a toy, not your skill level, cus if ur following the rules then get the fuck up.

REAL FUCKIN TALK

I always thought a toy was someone who didnt follow the rules of engagement, no matter what the skill level. If Tears were to bomb on a church that would make him a toy, right? People who go over people that are better then them, throw ups over burners, and so on that makes you a toy, not your skill level, cus if ur following the rules then get the fuck up.

REAL FUCKIN TALK

Well, Yes and no... All that you said would make someone a toy, but that doesnt mean that skill level, years in the game, and amount of work done dont mean anything, its a combination of all. If a toy "skill" level writer did something at a piecing spot and he never did anything against "the rules of engagement" he still going to get gone over by a more established better writer. We where all toys at one time, following the unwritten guidelines just makes it easier to gain respect and not be outcasted and dissed forever, but you still have to be at least decent too good at the skill level, especially your handstyle! Just dont think cause you follow all the rules, your not gonna get dissed, you will and should if your a toy.. it happens to us all! and you shouldnt be posting wack pieces on the internet! REAL TALK!

Well, Yes and no... All that you said would make someone a toy, but that doesnt mean that skill level, years in the game, and amount of work done dont mean anything, its a combination of all. If a toy "skill" level writer did something at a piecing spot and he never did anything against "the rules of engagement" he still going to get gone over by a more established better writer. We where all toys at one time, following the unwritten guidelines just makes it easier to gain respect and not be outcasted and dissed forever, but you still have to be at least decent too good at the skill level, especially your handstyle! Just dont think cause you follow all the rules, your not gonna get dissed, you will and should if your a toy.. it happens to us all! and you shouldnt be posting wack pieces on the internet! REAL TALK!

im sry ur just on learns cock so bad that you cant look at anything else. no diss to learn im just sayin this forum needs new comers because the younger generation is going to keep the art goin and in ten years there guna be right up there with people that have been doin it no what i mean. i dont do this e-beef im just sayin to show respect to kids that are tryin. hey could be writing dumb shit like"4:20" or fuck you over your peices

im sry ur just on learns cock so bad that you cant look at anything else. no diss to learn im just sayin this forum needs new comers because the younger generation is going to keep the art goin and in ten years there guna be right up there with people that have been doin it no what i mean. i dont do this e-beef im just sayin to show respect to kids that are tryin. hey could be writing dumb shit like"4:20" or fuck you over your peices

you're playing with fire man, not the best way to get respect.

HAHA! yup, im on learn's cock so hard bro! Ive seen a million kids come and go man, just because you do a few ugly toy pieces under a bridge doesnt mean anybody has to show respect.. tell them to keep going and going do stuff for a few years get better and better, piece, bomb, travel.. then maybe just maybe with the right attitude, some respect will be shown! So shut up, listen! and please stop posting horrible eye sores!

REAL FUCKIN TALK

I was just talking about how ironic it was to have that written above that piece, no need to bust out the caps lock.

And you should listen to bigdork...

Now does anyone have a flick of the most recent Lerk that was on the legal??

Who went over them? I Haven't been down there in years, but that spot used to be like hallowed ground to those of us who lived nearby, and those pieces were the crown jewels of whatever local history there was in that area. That's a shame.

theres a some decent stuff there now,all of the old classic where destroyed by construction down there none of it was dissed by anyone, it was sad to see them go a lot of history was lost

I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone on here, i was just saying to show respect to people that are trying to get up. Isn't that the name of the game. I know you have to get gone over and buffed out to earn a stripe or two. I have nothing but respect and big ups to all the heads. So dont think that im doing this for fun i've been doin graff for well over half my life, with no biting and no one showing me the ropes everything i've learned i've done it by myself and lookin at the greats such as learn, rich, sub and LINK. By saying their names im not putting myself on their level im just saying those are things i would like to do. I've been working it for a long time reading what has been said on here. I just thought that you guys would wanna look at someone else. Sorry for assuming. But on an end note no disprespect to anyone who really does get up and not just sit on this fuckin website allday. 1