Vacationland

oOsoupOo

First of all, when I was asked to do this I was never asked to represent "graffiti writers" I was asked to represent "street artists." I would hardly consider myself that, you only sometimes see my shit in the streets but this puts me in front of a large audience and get my images in front of people. You're absolutely right you "can't knock the hustle." I see nothing wrong with that.

I never shit on anyone man. This is something that mayors are going to base their entire platforms on, the city seems pretty intent on trying to make go away, and people are completely polarized on.

I could really give a fuck about graffiti half the time, and the other half of the time I'm frustrated enough to go for a walk. I don't go hard on the streets, this town is too small. Why do you think my art is where it is? There came a time for me where every night that I wanted to go out and get up, I went in the studio instead. Going to court? fuck that. Losing relationships? not worth it anymore. I went into the studio and did something else. I simply came here to see if anyone had something they would want to say in this venue because I was told my name was mentioned in this thread. I'm not a part of your world anymore, have fun.

I'm not representing graffiti. I don't represent graffiti.

^^Then Get off this site!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.