CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude i bet i could mail you the money tied to a pidgeon's leg and you could walk to the shop and send me the caps back and i bet they would make it here faster than AP...

ART PRIMO IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IM VERY DISMAY AND DISGRUNTLED!!

and yes injury, thats right, variable pressure. and it isnt like ironlak where it is variable pressure but only a tiny bit before it is full blast.... the 2x is variable pressure 100%.

with the trout female skinny cap i get lines that are a TRUE half a centimeter, and that is without a quick pace. that is just me making strokes.

thanks for the props by the way.

i get props on the weirdest comments. alot of the time when you see me typing like paragraphs on how to do something or like a tutorial or something, im kinda just ready for the props rolling in....

but then i get propped on shit where im just sayin "pwned." or like "^^^yeh what he said" and shit like that.... hahaha

ive been promising myself a premium account when i get my third tic-tac, my nic-nac!

speakin of krylon 360... if anybody even wants to use krylon anymore haha just pull out the while fan tip thing and drill out that angled hole with like an 1/8 inch bit or something and a rusto fat works perfect. most other caps dont work, the stems on NY caps are too short/that split at the bottom to long and any kind of hooded cap wont fit unless you cut the hood off

DB did you ever use the kilz colors?

if so, is the variable pressure like that?

if that's the case i'm definitely picking up the thins from trout and using PTx2 for all my outlines and details

last time i had kilz i was too stupid to check and see if there is a variable pressure valve on it. ill have top PM you the results next time i go paint shopping.

Archived