CAPS sooperthread

haunts

I just through mine in this all purpose cleaner called "Simply Green" whenever I go to use them I just pretty much rub the dot part of the cap and the stuck on paint comes off and the inside of the tube is already cleaned out for ya. A quick dry and boom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we are talking about two different things.

Im trying to say that if you do this you may soften the plastic on the fat,skinny whatever it may be to the point where it warps so much you cannot put it on the can properly. This may not happen but it is a possibility with a chemical like paint thinner or mineral spirits

PS you seem pretty intelligent Android .. Propsola

been using paint thinner for years on caps that are clogged, never had any caps warp or unusable after using thinner. the only thing i used that made my clogged caps warp was gasoline.

• 2 weeks later...
What are you talking about? I was replying to the female valve caps off the graffcaps site.

my bad.. i hadnt read the rest of the thread. But i did what the other guy did with the hole in the top of the painters touch caps then glued ny thins and rusto fats into the top and sealed the old spray hole.=, they worked great, and it only took like ten minutes..

capperson.jpg

they work well.

I havent used the normal rusto classic flat black in awhile. and i just got into some that came with this stock cap with a yellow center. I never seen them before so i wanted to see if they were anything like the average stock cap with the white center. And it is alot better, this is the dopest stock cap i have ever found, sprays the same as a german outline but with higher pressure.

IM just stoked on how fuckin sick it is.

there are metal mixxing caps, and ppl use sealing texter caps to mix paint,

but the can only has so much pressure,if it dus shoot super far thats a good chance you will run out of propelant with a half full can of paint.

unless ur talking about the real rocket tips witch i use to get on roof tops and billboards, you get those of jetpacks, try walmart.

• 2 weeks later...

Valspar spray paint. They got nice colors, but are watery. But the caps on them are about the same size as a rusto when i compared them. Plus they are more comfortable. Spray nice on rusto's. So next time you are racking paint or something at lowe's just pop some caps off valspar and hit that rusto up with it.

Archived