CAPS sooperthread

haunts

Those Elmer's cans now have Boston looking caps, but they are different. They are still fat/medium caps. Try them, they still work pretty good on Rusto.

on rusto they were barely fatter than the boston thins

on old krylon they worked kinda like an ny fat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay so yinz are gonna beef over something about this so im not even gonna try ta stop it this time haha. i ganked one of those bostos from an elmers can... or not a bosto however you wanna beef. ill call it a bosto. now dont get me wrong, i love montana and especially <ironlak33333, but my broke ass has been since i lost my job, extra broke. so ive been going with whatever rusto and shit i could rack but it got hot and shit started cracking down for a ton of reasons, so i decided to get my cans the way johnny law wants me to, with cash. haha so that means 99 cent cheap ass black and white. now, the bostos work golden on an old valve krylon my boy gave me, aint had a chance to test on rusto cans yet. works on all cheap paints ive tried- works perfect on quik color (which i think is made by rusto) and on the mega cheap paint at lowe's that they creatively named "spray paint". on colorplace, i had to cut some of the bottom of the cap off but still worked perfect. also works on valspar, but dont buy that. anyway from about a foot or two away with quick color it had about the same width as a pink or an orange dot, cant remember which. about 4-5 fingers. not really practical for fills tho, but if your going fer a dusty and mega streaky fill, that and black quick color is yer shit. real mega solid skinny(1 finger) lines with no drips from about an inch away, perfect in my opinion for signatures/handstyles, kinda like how bates does em but not so skinny. and if you got those mad retarded skills like my boy spy and can put the cap up against what your writing and do 10 seconds of shit in a half a second-this is for you. please spare me the "oh well just buy a french purple baugette cap you dick" shit, im learnin 99% myself and dont know alot about racking caps (i have no idea how to tell a ny fat from a ny thin on sight-or even if its a ny cap at all) and dont feel like selling my left nut to buy 10 fat caps that could fill in a 20 foot tall throwie in one second. ill take the risk with my rustos. all i know is i had a nervous breakdown right there in walmart when i poped that elmers lid off and my beloved baby rusto caps were gone. so, final review(in terms of rackable caps), really nice cap, solid line, and mega comfy. gank yoself some. stay broke!

dude its cuz half of us are still reading that shit you call a post.

separate shit into concise sentences with real english and get to the point. half of us are stoned, and the other half are buzzed off paint fumes. can i get a break?

what is the question in less than 20 words. ill give you this one for free. you can ask me ANYTHING and ill answer it without telling you how stupid you are for not noticing the search button.

go ahead, try me. anything you want to know in less than 20 words.

its the same as a level 5 except the dot is like reddish pink colored.

same thing as a montana german lvl 5 cap.

i think we should get someone to do a side by side comparison on youtube of the two. i bet they are the same.

wat a let down... didnt try rusto in the vid....

that faggot had every kind of euro/foreign paint american kid can get his hands on but no rusto, krylon, colorplace, painters touch, etc.

but yeah, i highly doubt it works on rusto

tho i'm willing to bet it works on colorplace and old krylon

astros will most likely explode after a while though, every other dollar brand i use astros on will just spit paint all over the place after about 20 seconds of working perfectly fine.

im pretty sure pink dots dont.

ive just been using rusto fats for everything lately.

ive switched to boston thins for fat caps and black dots for skinnies.

for a while though i was only using rusto fats and stock tips. but the rusto fats got a little too dusty for me. i prefer the crispness of the boston cap and it is shaped like a german outline so it doesnt blister up ur trigger finger after like 4 hours.

ive switched to boston thins for fat caps and black dots for skinnies.

for a while though i was only using rusto fats and stock tips. but the rusto fats got a little too dusty for me. i prefer the crispness of the boston cap and it is shaped like a german outline so it doesnt blister up ur trigger finger after like 4 hours.

i used to do that too with bostons. make sure you clean that shit regularly though

Archived