USA Guilty of War Crimes

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by krowone+Feb 22 2005, 08:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (krowone - Feb 22 2005, 08:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dojafx@Feb 18 2005, 07:24 PM

^I'm not sure what you expect them to do?

Dudes dont have tanks, they dont have fighter planes, they dont have cruise missles

Its kind of hard to play by the rules when you're a group of unorganized muhfuckas with small arms going up against the worlds foremost superpower

YOU SHOULD EXPECT THEM TO LAY DOWN THEIR WEAPONS AND STOP KILLING OUR TROOPS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH TERRORISTS.

THE MAJORITY OF IRAQIS WANT THEM OUT, AND THE ONLY RESAON WE ARE THERE IS FOR THE OIL, BUT WE ARE THERE AND WE NEED TO FINISH THE JOB.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS GOING TO TAKE TEN PLUS YEARS TO DO IT.

IM FOR ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT AN END TO THIS BULLSHIT.

ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT INOCCENT PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED.

BUT THESE SAME PEOPLE KNOW WHERE THE INSURGANTS ARE HIDDING AND SHOULD LET THE IRAQI POLICE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE.

THAT WAY THEY WOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE U.S. DROPPING RANDOM BOMBS ON THEIR HOODS.

AND AS FAR AS YOU CATS BEING SURPRISED THAT THE U.S. IS USING NAPALM.

YA NEED TO WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT THE U.S. DOES THE SAME SHIT THAT EVERY OTHER NATION DOES. ARE COUNTRY DOES EVIL SHIT . THEY ARE REAL GOOD ABOUT HIDDING IT.

HOPFULLY YOU GUYS ALL VOTED.

AND IF NOT THEN GET OF THE COMPUTER AND REGISTER.

ON A FINAL NOTE, WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK THE ANSWERS ARE?

WILL YOU BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE THE U.S. WHEN THE NEXT ATTACK TAKES OUT THE BUILDING YOU OR YOUR PEEPS IS IN!!!

LIKE TALIB KWELI SAYS" NIGGA'S DIDN'T BECOME AMERICAN TILL NINE ELEVEN"

[/b]

One persons terrorist is anothers freedom fighters.... If arabs and afrikans didn't use terrorism in the 50's against the occuppying collonial powers africa the middleeast and asia whould all still be collonies terrorism is the only ressponse to for a people that have no other option its the first step to revolution you can't get down on people for persuing there own freedom ...I mean isn't that what america said they were going into iraq for to let the people persue there own destiny... i mean it was bull shit but thats what the "terrorists" are doing... and saying that the iraq people don;t want them there is bull shit ... the numbers of forighn fighters there is fuckin tiny its just that its been told to you by the media so many times you belive it ... more then 80% of the people that have been arrested in iraq and are being held as insurgents are fukin iraqi ...the news just dosn't want americans to think that the insurgents are iraqi... and you know what even if they weren't pan arab nationalism will probablly unite outside arabs together with outraged iraqi people against a mainly white american occupying army that has killied over 100,000 iraqi civilians at the lowest totals as of 3 months ago.... bloods thicker than water boys

oh yeah we all write prolly so don't we all pretend like were terrorists half the time anyway ??????????

fucked up pictures of the war and first hand accounts

http://www.thenausea.com/usa-iraq.html

and one last thing it should be taken into account that the iraqi revolution that kicked out the british didn't happen till 1958 so you gatta understand that revolution is fresher in their mind and more of an option than it would be to us mainly north american people who don't have to live the 3rd world struggle

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Æ°@Feb 18 2005, 12:12 PM

I understand that Bush is too FUCKING STUPID to realize that he creates more terrorists than he destroys.

But what's 50% of this country's fucking excuse?

Snapback.... not that JK would have done things any different but atleast i sleep knowing that i didnt give him my vote.

Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 8 2005, 11:45 AM

SO i guess the targeting of civilians by the insurgents is not a war crime?

This is the debating equivilant of "I know you are but what am I".

Hitler cooked millions of people in ovens, does that mean that the US would've been justified in torching all the german immigrants during WW2?

This whole war was illegal. And based on lies. But, for the argument sake, The insurgents are primarily targeting kurds signing up for the American-Iraqi army or those who support the American-Iraqi forces...so in essence they are enemy troops or at least enemy sympathizers.

Originally posted by knuckle_game+Mar 8 2005, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knuckle_game - Mar 8 2005, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bobthebuilder@Mar 8 2005, 11:45 AM

SO i guess the targeting of civilians by the insurgents is not a war crime?

This is the debating equivilant of "I know you are but what am I".

Hitler cooked millions of people in ovens, does that mean that the US would've been justified in torching all the german immigrants during WW2?

[/b]

Well, the allies only managed to firebomb 40 thousand civillains and displace millions in one night in Hamburg during World War II.

Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of civillians who were burned to death in Kobe by firebombs.

But hey, we gotta stop these 'terrorists' by any means necessary. Right? Right?

They attacked us. We needed the philiphines back, so we fucked them up.

Heres a kicker. At the same time that the surrender of japan was being signed, the second h-bomb was being flown over.

We are the only country to ever use Nuclear weapons. We regulate who can have how many, how many do you think we have? Blow the world up 266 times. At LEAST.

This whole war was illegal. And based on lies.

Here's a little history that seems to have been completely forgotten. Shortly after the first Gulf War in 1991, U.N. inspectors discovered the existence of a surprisingly advanced Iraqi nuclear weapons program. In addition, by Iraq's own admission and UN inspection efforts, Saddam's regime possessed thousands of chemical weapons and tons of chemical weapon agents. Were it not for the 1995 defection of senior Iraqi officials, the UN would never have made the further discovery that Iraq had manufactured and equipped weapons with the deadly chemical nerve agent VX and had an extensive biological warfare program.

Here is what was known by 1998 based on Iraq's own admissions:

* That in the years immediately prior to the first Gulf War, Iraq produced at least 3.9 tons of VX, a deadly nerve gas, and acquired 805 tons of precursor ingredients for the production of more VX.

* That Iraq had produced or imported some 4,000 tons of ingredients to produce other types of poison gas.

* That Iraq had produced 8,500 liters of anthrax.

* That Iraq had produced 500 bombs fitted with parachutes for the purpose of delivering poison gas or germ payloads.

* That Iraq had produced 550 artillery shells filled with mustard gas.

* That Iraq had produced or imported 107,500 casings for chemical weapons.

* That Iraq had produced at least 157 aerial bombs filled with germ agents.

* That Iraq had produced 25 missile warheads containing germ agents (anthrax, aflatoxin, and botulinum).

Again, this list of weapons of mass destruction is not what the Iraqi government was suspected of producing. (That would be a longer list, including an Iraqi nuclear program that the German intelligence service had concluded in 2001 might produce a bomb within three years.) It was what the Iraqis admitted producing. And it is this list of weapons--not any CIA analysis under either the Clinton or Bush administrations--that has been at the heart of the Iraq crisis.

Clinton knew Saddam was developing WMD. Thats why he bombed numerous suspected facilities in 1998. The U.N. knew it. Thats why they passed some 15 resolutions imposing a total ban of WMD production in Iraq, all of which were ignored.

Now the media spoonfeeds this "Bush lied" crap to you kids and you eat it up. Do the research, then ask yoursef who the real liars are.

The media is a business, its not an information source. What will make more money- as in will we buy more newspapers and watch more TV NEWS if we invaded a country for the right reasons OR We invaded a country for the wrong reasons. DOnt think too hard, your brains still need power to comprehend whats going to occur within the next 4 years.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=62180

Bob/BIGRoN ...read this thread and find out some history that you may have forgotten...

I wish the media was spoonfeeding "bush lied" but they aren't.

" And it is this list of weapons--not any CIA analysis under either the Clinton or Bush administrations--that has been at the heart of the Iraq crisis."

So the weapons that we sold to Iraq are the reason we invaded??? Look, Iraq was under heavy sanctions literally slowly killing the country, two-thirds of Iraq was under a no-fly zone which was patrolled by international forces, we had enough weapons inspectors there to find any major nuclear operation going on, Saddam wasn't threatening anyone untill we threatened him in late 2002...Iraq was obviously not a threat to the U.S. or Israel...The genocide we accused him of was only made possible by weapons we sold him...Iraq had nothing to do with 911...they appearantly didn't buy enriched uranium from afirca... sorry man but you are completely brainwashed by the military, but thats not your fault.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by hobo knife@Mar 8 2005, 06:11 PM

This whole war was illegal.

i dont understand why a war can be illegal. surely the mass killings (which is what usually happens in wars) would be illegal under most laws?

if i were to start a war it woul dbe illegal, but a group of people (ie. a govt.) could and it would be fine?

a sample of the questions popping round my head while reading this/

I would like to know where BigRon is getting his information from because while it echos some truths such as Operation Desert Fox in 1998 that targeted suspected facilities, I've seen nothing like the other claims you've made either by UNSCOM, IAEA, ISG or anybody.... in fact their claims are quite the contrary. Stating essentially that when we invaded Iraq had no WMD capability, they had an increasingly atrophied WMD capability, and they had not even attempted to restart WMD programs. While there was a small quantity of WMD unaccounted for, it is believed that if that wasn't destroyed in 1998, it would most likely be expired by now.

*I would like to add, since this thread has been jacked into talking about Iraqs WMD, that the poor planning by this administration could potentially have made things WORSE (as far as WMD goes) by neglecting to secure weapons caches (which got a fair amount of media play) and WMD equipment (which didn't get much media play at all)

Archived