Missouri

MrSirius

Mung got his hands broke, and you want to be LD so bad you threaten to break my hands. im still painting fresh spots, and if i ever saw your shit i would cap it, but i don't cuz you don't paint. You've never got me for shit, and never will. I punked chris out, and will do it again. And i heard about prude and crap getting their shit fucked up. Good times there, guess your next slik.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Mung got his hands broke, and you want to be LD so bad you threaten to break my hands. im still painting fresh spots, and if i ever saw your shit i would cap it, but i don't cuz you don't paint. You've never got me for shit, and never will. I punked chris out, and will do it again. And i heard about prude and crap getting their shit fucked up. Good times there, guess your next slik.

so you punked chris out did you punk me out. can you honestly say to yourself i can beat up sic. it is something that just cant happen. and the worst thing about it is your like 19 20 and scared of some high school ki49jk5ys.jpg[/img]d

look at that msa, shit slick. atleast those 13-14 year olds can jock l;etters correct. They must of been on the euro thread, cuz those letters want to be moas, but shit they atleast made them there own, did a nice color scheme and put some blings on it. Can you honestly say your better than those grade school kids? see you on the streets. o wait you still only paint chill spots.