Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate graffiti, and all this 6th grade catholic school girl shit that comes with it. intercrew beef, is ridiculous. Beef between two crews is understandable cuz when people are doing their thing, someones bound to be jealous. I wish i could stop writting, if i fuck up my probation again im doing 5-15 years in prison. but i just can't stop this graffiti lifestyle. i fuck bitches, make meth, and write my name on as much shit as possible. i can't sleep, eat, walk, or live without DESTROYING walls, trains, cars, your sisters pussy. and yours moms teeth being on my mind. Someone help me, the devil is talking to me, and i cant make him stop.

thank you for admitting that YOU ARE A TOY. the next step is quitting this sad attempt to be 'a graff writer'. the next step after that is killing yourself. get to it.

oh alrighty then sounds good i like playing marbles anyway or if i still wanna look like a bad ass at my (middle) school i can keep selling weed or i can kill someone instead of saying yeah everyone in st louis hates me

or if that doesnt work out il take ur advice and kill myself

oh alrighty then sounds good i like playing marbles anyway or if i still wanna look like a bad ass at my (middle) school i can keep selling weed or i can kill someone instead of saying yeah everyone in st louis hates me

or if that doesnt work out il take ur advice and kill myself

listen closely.

1. you dont write graffiti, even if you think you did, you dont, and you never did.

2. you dont sell weed, dime and nickle bags dont count.

3. you arnt old enough to have a drivers permit

4. YOU GO TO HIXSON MIDDLE SCHOOL

5. you have never painted outside of webster

and

6. i know who you are

shut up, EVERYONE under the age of 18... you arent real people youre only half real. no one likes toys. toys please dont talk on here, not because we dont like you but because you sound stupid. No one likes anyone we dont like you i dont like me you dont like me everything will work out great if no one talks to anyone unless youre painting together. talk IS cheap in fact its free and annoying when it comes from stupid people... like you! all of you! dont kill yourselves just go hide and never come back until youre able to play nice use think logicallyand know how to paint. alright! bye! thanks for.. stoppping BYE!

yo yo im playin wit my yo yo repin TS crew straight outta the hood of kwood... young bloodies representinin that representation. i be gots friends that be slangin them nicks and dimends of that brown town homie. but no one should be frontin on the Too Stupid crew from the Khood cuz we gots friends that talk about maybe killin folks son. -word. respec