Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm a former tagger. I stopped tagging when I dropped out of high school and moved to cali. Now I'm 31 and have a urge to start tagging or to paint pieces, when I did tag my highschool years I never used the nice variety of caps that there is now. So i ask which is the best cap to do nice crisp thin lines for detail and so on? I see a lot of sites that sell caps, but i want to know which are the best. any help? feel free to e-mail me. i check my email more than the forum. thanks.

Check out youtube first of all cause you can see with your own eyes, and to check compatibility with w/e paint you're using. Search for cap tests and shit.

You can get thin crisp ass lines with a grey dot. Gold dots, and also Blue dots, are called low pressure or something like that, with light pressure you can get thin lines, up to medium-fat lines with full pressure.

good advice, thanks.

ever since i lived in london for a year ive always been inspired by graffiti and street art, and always wanted to do it. now ive just starting out to tag and practising in my books at home before i get out there, and is "quiver" an alright tag to tag, or taken by any chance?

thats a little long for my liking,

if you can pull it off. but just

so you know, you will change

your name. everyone has this

preconceived thought when

they start off that they will

use the same name forever,

but you change, and itll be for

the better.

plus, Qs fucking suck

Lol i love the witty banter on this site.

Its like just one liners but so funny lol.

dont post a retarded comment

in someone elses thread

Anywhere is free to be destroyed except places of worship in my eyes, im no longer at school so if i wanna hit up a school thats cool, i once hit up someones house because what he did and it took him weeks to get the paint off lol :L

I Destroy everything Council.

i dont hit up churches, but i dont have anything against it.

all churches do is use religion as a front, they take your money

and scare you into thinking youre going to hell. if you wanna

hit up a church it takes money away from the same people that

it would to clean it off any other building

business owners go to church, tax payers go to church. its their money

the churches have aswell.

/rant

the reason i don't hit up churches is because i was brought up catholic and still have respect for the church whether i attend or not.

But i think your thinking about Scientology jonneh7 :P

Yeah the church asks for donations but doesn't take money off people to learn about god. Unlike Scientology where you have to attend courses in ad to 'better' your self.

Its a load of pish lol

Obviously churches you know are not the same church that i know haha.

My old parish church had no tvs, no sound systems ( why they would need a sound system i dunno). All our church had was benches, a poolpit and an organ.

Was a nice church.

But thats beside the point. It would still be disrespectfull to hit up any religious place. Maybe a mosque would be alright because islam is just a backwards, misogynistic religion that is fucked up.

islam is on point just as much as any other religion,

youre thinking of the radicals. those are the terrorists.

just as the members of the KKK were christians and baptists.

extremists is all they were as well. but they hated in their own

country

ive studied religion a lot, but im not religious.

i suggest you watch religulous

What is it about ? Religulous ?

Yeah but you gotta admit that if islam is the most disgraceful religion ever.

Here in Britain They come to our country and they Build their mosques and spread their religion. They walk round our streets with their woman wearing their full body suits of black and they get everything going. You try taking your gf, wife whatever to an Islam country (why you would i don't know) and they would have to cover their head to suit their laws. If you (hypothetically) go to one of their countries and try to build a church, chapel, baptist, protestant church you will literally see the death penalty.

Islam is fucked up and that is the reason i wouldn't think twice about hitting up a mosque... but i suppose that makes me as bad as them ?