Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ hyuuuuup

and for real though, how many days will i have the3 whole yard capped off with every posts by dBking....?

really?????

\my drug habits on paper are longer than mosta yall's dicks.

real shit broski...... but for real, doesnt ANYBODY have anythign they dont know how to do?

im givin everybody a free shot to ask anything they neee cto know how to do and ill explain tgat shit step by7 step as fucked up as i am, i dontgive a fuck, ill tell you ste by step how tyo fuckin get shit goin......

i9 just want to amelioriate my raqce and get yall schemin aBOUT SOMER BIG SHIT...

Most of this stuff is common knowledge the real help I need is color scheme's. I have no artistic background so i'm going off what I see and read and what little my gf knows. It just seems the more you look at other writers stuff and the godfather of the art is mad helpful and just write as much as can.

yeh they are basically color scheme genrrators that work with diff combos. but numerically all the colors values are spot on as far as contrasts and compliments.

thats little bit of sophomore art class for ya. its been a few centuries, but i WAS in school once believe it or not...

• Like 1

i mean, you obviously found your way here, so thatis a start.

you can go two ways from here.

you can sift through the bullshit and beef on 12oz and read everythin you need to know to get you started,

-or-

like some of us you can go grab a bunch of random shit that makes marks on other shit and start gettin ur name up and developping real world experience with a wtriting implement in your hand.

you will have to get out there sooner or later.

How are you supposed to learn in a small town with no other writers?I live in a town with absolutely no real writers, so am i supposed to just learn the ropes by myself?

don't fucking write

if you're the only person writing on shit in your town you're going to get fucked

plus, what's the point? that's corny

pick up a healthy habit

go play baseball or some shit