Beginning Bible for Graffiti Writers

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah i suppose i can stand down from this one. lol.

Buddhism is awesome... i tried studying it and meditation and was so interesting... like did you know budhist meditation isnt about emptying your mind but self evaluating...

Anyways man most places are available to destroyed :D

haha yeah. religion was something to replace science when the couldnt work something out. well, for the egyptians anyways.

and yeah, buddhism isnt like all hail buddhism or has any strict rules or abuses any religion. the buddha is actually an existed ancestor and it just teaches about self evaluating and shit.

lol learnt that a few months ago.

nywayss

all these kids in my school are all mass tryhard taggers and that, and they just bloody tag EVERYWHERE on the school and its plain dumb.

4 out of 6 of them have got caught and suspended.

Yeah there isnt actually just one buddha... there are many many of them :D.

Yeah i think kids that just go about tagging are just fucking stupid.

In my old high school they would do throw-ups in the bathrooms and on the outside of the building and tag in the class rooms...

There was like only 2 or 3 folk who i knew who did it but they destroyed the school in like 2 weeks man.

yeah whatever, school sucks, religion is destructive, sidhartha gutama is boring, but bombing is dope, even if thats all you do. get in where you fit in just make a killin. aint nothin wrong with being a dumpster slut.

thats why i have this question. who out here knows how to make some nice clean paint markers. not mops, markers. or do you know some good markers that can be racked/bought and preferably refilled with some oil paint that will actually bleed and not give you shit hollow lines, or any kind of paint.

take a look at these two creaturez and hoper tags, thats a fuckin hot marker, throw me a fuckin bone if you know whats up.

it is a pentel white.

real small, and when you flare out that nib, shit is butter.

tip for flaring nibs:: before you flow paint into the nib when you first get it, it is yellowish and very fibrous right? well, you see the tip and how it is kind of rounde4d at the top? right where the rounding stops, bite it all the way around the nib, this way it makes it real flexy on that spot and when you write it will flare out beautifully giving you those thinner than a map, thicker than a deco lines, and it makes your paint less streaky

where's my props?

Depends on where you paint in the rain... if your painton a wall facing away form the rain (where the rain aint hitting the wall) then you should be ok. But you will need to watch the wind aint to strong or youl just waste paint lol.

usually paint dries to the wall about 3 seconds after it goes on lol