The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those years were zf, 3bm and some er. if had to go back in time that was them. and during that time it was all bombing. even in yards it was just bombing. other than that they made their mark on those years of hawaii graff

as in this new century you got af, lf, te

and the sleeper of all these years hjg, uk

my 2¢ for the week.

those years were zf, 3bm and some er. if had to go back in time that was them. and during that time it was all bombing. even in yards it was just bombing. other than that they made their mark on those years of hawaii graff

as in this new century you got af, lf, te

and the sleeper of all these years hjg, uk

my 2¢ for the week. talk to you folks next week.

Guest willy.wonka

i've been trying to get a hold of some of you.. but hey.. nobody calls back and all i hear is how af is taking the roll of tagbangers. i suggest you check all of you pieces down at your spot and tell me what you think.

lol

Guest willy.wonka

well anyways.. i dont wanna battle. you guys have shown me that.. your gangster leader geto said enough for me not to want to paint with you guys anyways. youre too gangsta for me. cant take it when somebody hacks it to you, but you sure bring down the hammer on little kids. bringin up my name into shit... so i wanted to battle your whole crew and now you guys wanna cap my shit and scrap.. how toyish of you... i mean.. how gangsta of you.

all i really wanted to do was some battle productions, but it seems your minds arent there yet. thats why you never really battled te..

afraid of skill so you say kill

Guest willy.wonka

elemenopee?? i sent you message, but its rare that anybody hits me back, so maybe you might wanna tell me what you want here.

im stuck at home, so you have to come on down

you know what, i was trying to keep it positive but youve mistaken my kindness as a form of weakness.

youre a fucking moron.

you are the reason why this thread is going to shit.

you keep coming back negative and continuously commenting over and over on ones statements.

you are a fucking moron.

dont be suprised if your shit starts getting hacked.

i am an unstable human being.

you are a fucking moron.

you give hawaii a bad name.

feel free to comment me on this.

you are a fucking moron.

its too bad you masterbate to pictures of your cousin, which is being said on behalf of what you said about somaya reece.

people who type on the internet have the tendency to act as a super hero.

just remember hawaiian, i was trying to be a good guy by saying its better to be open minded about graff but you have a difficult time learning about new things.

because of the narrow minded statements youve made on here about my friends, im going to be taking a trip to LA soon.

youre fucking over.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 16 2005, 12:15 AM

I'll ask politely that you can suck a fat one.... Show me all the shit ZF killed for all "those years". My negative comments are on the behalf of all those that think they don't have the right to post it. I do. So keep your anti negative comments to yourself unless you agree with them, biotch!

Yours truly,

(abbreviation for ounces, With a touch of EGO)

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 15 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 15 2005, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you know what, i was trying to keep it positive but youve mistaken my kindness as a form of weakness.

youre a fucking moron.

you keep coming back negative and continuously commenting over and over on ones statements.

you are a fucking moron.

you are a fucking moron.

you are a fucking moron.

its too bad you masterbate to pictures of your cousin, which is being said on behalf of what you said about somaya reece.

just remember hawaiian, i was trying to be a good guy by saying its better to be open minded about graff but you have a difficult time learning about new things.

because of the narrow minded statements youve made on here about my friends, im going to be taking a trip to LA soon.

youre fucking over.

<!--QuoteBegin-MuthaMolesta@Feb 16 2005, 12:15 AM

I'll ask politely that you can suck a fat one.... Show me all the shit ZF killed for all "those years". My negative comments are on the behalf of all those that think they don't have the right to post it. I do. So keep your anti negative comments to yourself unless you agree with them, biotch!

Yours truly,

[/b]

Can I get an AMEN!?!?

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 15 2005, 05:26 PM

elemenopee?? i sent you message, but its rare that anybody hits me back, so maybe you might wanna tell me what you want here.

im stuck at home, so you have to come on down

you sent me a messege..."whats the deal.. who is this?"

you know who this is dont try and act. i left you a messege on here for you to read then edited it, so dont act like your clueless about it. geting yourself into this shit by talking on the internet as always.

you say you wanna battle my crew.......and then you wanna make rules for it???oh lets do it peicing style battle......

now thats what you call TOY. so dont call anyone in my crew as of doing toyish shit till you stop with the toyish shit....you wanted to battle so we brought it.

I'll BURN anything you bring to this battle, anything.. soker

Guest willy.wonka

nah.. your crew started with using my name, like it was a bad thing.. then started teasing.. then with the capping?? come on..geto told me that he told all of you guys to do so.awake told me that he was tellin you guys.

thats hella gay/toyish of you guys.. i like akes one though.

it dont matter..i've seen what you've been doing.. i like your stamp.. it'll be nice to see what you can come with after a long time of hiding what you might actually be doing. so bust out your venom comic books and magazines.. im comin with some dirty soul art for that ass.

i didnt know who you were.. i thought you was somebody else.

cant burn whats already on fire

i cant believe how gangster everything is getting here,

over talk on the internet.

squash all beef and go paint, i have no beef with anyone.

i dont care if you slash my shit, i got my flicks. go buff where i

did my first piece and burn it 100 times over. that akes diss was clever, i didnt realize what he did until i looked again.

people shouldnt die over graff. wheres the aloha spirit?

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 15 2005, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 15 2005, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you know what, i was trying to keep it positive but youve mistaken my kindness as a form of weakness.

youre a fucking moron.

you are a fucking moron.

you are a fucking moron.

you are a fucking moron.

youre fucking over.

<!--QuoteBegin-MuthaMolesta@Feb 16 2005, 12:15 AM

Yours truly,

[/b]

nah I took your wackness as a sign of weakness. I'm the reason why your girl's period is late, ha! I admit, this thread is polluted with my filth but at least I still contribute dope shit. I rep Hawaii to the fullest. Seems like your down cause of camaraderie. I'm down cause I've handled my shit (see any DC4 post). Come on down to land of the delusional, LA LA Land. I'll welcome you with open arms and a lei. Open minded? Unstable? Hero? dude you need major help. What are all those homos doing to you in SF? You know your suppose to use lubricant, right?

Its too bad your retard ass can't recognize a joke.