The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

calling out an entire crew warrants a beat down... battling has no rules unless both sides can agree to them if, youve "called out AF before" on this then why the fuck do you think that they will have a "production battle" with you now? And make sure your crew has your back first. if there not down to Battle with you maybe your not really in any crews. Real "Graffiti" is unsanctioned otherwise it's just some pretty art. there are no if ands or buts. And all that nonsense about AF turning gangster? dude you fools need a history lesson. dont look to syle wars or bullshit subway art "bible of graffiti" as ozfago says. beef from newyork to cali was "Gangster" from the begining untill now. and i really dont suggest you move to LA if you dont like what im saying. Every other day the TKOs or some one else are rolling on someone. fuck all the art fags who bitch and moan about graffiti being some hippy art form. "im from the streets beeeotch." hahaha. Egos get hacked buddy.

:clown2:

Guest willy.wonka

ETRNLVANDLZ

i think im just gonna say, you dont know what youre talking about.. you shouldnt talk to skid about some shit i was saying when i was a pure bomber. that shit was so 96.. i didnt like them cause of thier egos, but i have a higher respect for 808giants, but thier crew is dead. me talkin shit to 8-0-8 giants got kraze to get off his ass and acutually bomb. i find ironic, like im in krazes shoes now. maybe i should hit up the spot he hit.

i like how homie mentioned TKO..most of the TKO i met were cool, we smoked out and drank beer. i smokedout resq under the table.

im from the street too homie...i got tags in the eastbay runnin from 96.. its just something i can care less about..let me piece and paint trains

and oh... im trying to keep my crew outa this

this is for you etrnlvandlz

california.jpg

bombing with magi is fun..kinda like being in highschool again.

dis.jpg

02007.jpg

most recent

bogus3.jpg

bogustar.jpg

one of my biggest and ugliest i've done, but fun

living with grafheads could be the best thing to happen to anybody.

well, im gonna be with anonymity1 stay of the devil's 12oz for a hot minute and have fun again.

aa002.jpg

if you wanna battle.. find another way to hit me up.

"...i didnt like them cause of thier egos, but i have a higher respect for..." yeah man... some peoples ego's get crazy b/c of how good they think they are. chill out on calling everyone out, b/c yeah af will battle you. no need to keep makin up new rules, just drop the whole thing or do it. i like you wonka, i think your real good and, you are cool in real life, but why do you act like a baby on 12.

k04.jpg

looks like soker to me.

k03.jpg

k05.jpg

k02.jpg

oh my goodness. "phyto loves silvers."

k06.jpg

awsome, tekue is my favorite

k01.jpg

i'm lucky to be in AF.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 16 2005, 11:18 PM

ETRNLVANDLZ

i think im just gonna say, you dont know what youre talking about.. you shouldnt talk to skid about some shit i was saying when i was a pure bomber. that shit was so 96.. i didnt like them cause of thier egos, but i have a higher respect for 808giants, but thier crew is dead. me talkin shit to 8-0-8 giants got kraze to get off his ass and acutually bomb. i find ironic, like im in krazes shoes now. maybe i should hit up the spot he hit.

i like how homie mentioned TKO..most of the TKO i met were cool, we smoked out and drank beer. i smokedout resq under the table.

im from the street too homie...i got tags in the eastbay runnin from 96.. its just something i can care less about..let me piece and paint trains

california.jpg

dis.jpg

02007.jpg

most recent

bogus3.jpg

bogustar.jpg

well, im gonna be with anonymity1 stay of the devil's 12oz for a hot minute and have fun again.

aa002.jpg

YO WILLY

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 16 2005, 11:18 PM

ETRNLVANDLZ

california.jpg

dis.jpg

02007.jpg

most recent

bogus3.jpg

bogustar.jpg

aa002.jpg

yo willy its funny to me that ur sayin that u have higher respect for the 808 giants when all i see from you is talkshit about them on their back. i had to mention it to skid, cause his like a brother to me, i always had his back and he always had my back since higschool in farrington. plus the homie was the cat that got me into graff.the piece is ok but what is that mean to me, notn at all,notn at all.(hope ur not callin me out with that piece). i have no beff with u but u have got to shut the fuck some time or easy on the greenery :haha: :haha: .and im not tryin to cause problem with cats who's down with my brother quest and my crew. that last sentence u wrote is that intended for me cause i never back down from any fight or battle,just ask my homeboy quest and he knows how kalihi boys deal with wars.

fuck all you guys.. i'll burn you anyday.... lololol i like talking shit behindthis gay computer.... anybody down to battle.. snice i wouold kill anhyone..fuck shut up bitches

i think everyone should take the time and read fuckyou's posts.... he says a great deal of very ture shit!!!

peace fuckers...TE'fucker ATK'fucks motha strucken fucker

Originally posted by Boost@Feb 16 2005, 11:52 AM

calling out an entire crew warrants a beat down... battling has no rules unless both sides can agree to them if, youve "called out AF before" on this then why the fuck do you think that they will have a "production battle" with you now? And make sure your crew has your back first. if there not down to Battle with you maybe your not really in any crews. Real "Graffiti" is unsanctioned otherwise it's just some pretty art. there are no if ands or buts. And all that nonsense about AF turning gangster? dude you fools need a history lesson. dont look to syle wars or bullshit subway art "bible of graffiti" as ozfago says. beef from newyork to cali was "Gangster" from the begining untill now. and i really dont suggest you move to LA if you dont like what im saying. Every other day the TKOs or some one else are rolling on someone. fuck all the art fags who bitch and moan about graffiti being some hippy art form. "im from the streets beeeotch." hahaha. Egos get hacked buddy.

:clown2:

who the fuck are you? homie you don't even know. Go back and stick your nose where it usually belongs... way up your mom's cooch. Bitch what street you from? You from Merchant street, huh, you fucking homo. You must be haole. TKO? Bitch you don't even know TKO. Fool I paint with TKO homies. Who the fuck are you? What does your toy ass bitch know about graf? Bitch you still be trying to figure out how to rock bubble letters. What's going on with AF and Bogus is their shit, not yours, so shut the fuck up. Hacking? Stop acting like you know. Just cause you know how to clean a mouse, now your a hacker. Fool please!

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 16 2005, 07:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 16 2005, 07:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 16 2005, 10:15 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-voododollsoncoke@Feb 15 2005, 11:51 PM

streets always trump ditches....

seditivesgetrepeditive....

teb > cops

dope shit always trumps anything and especially anything wack!

some people dont deserve to live.

[/b]

yeah the legally unstable minded ones need to be publicly executed.

hahaha hey homie i know who i am...and who you are you fat ugly fuck, suprised you could fit in that tank. and your art looks like shit, pasadena art school isnt teaching you much. no one cares about who you paint with remember? And if you know them so well then you know when it comes to beef you'll get beat down. i got fam in tko. so shut your yap. Re-read your post here looks like you where a bit upset with all that bullshit...pussy.

P.s. where are you from? hawaii kai? Rich kook.

who the fuck are you? homie you don't even know.( <this is a good one) Go back and stick your nose where it usually belongs... way up your mom's cooch. Bitch what street you from? You from Merchant street, huh, you fucking homo. You must be haole. (dumb podagee) TKO? Bitch you don't even know TKO. Fool I paint with TKO homies. Who the fuck are you? What does your toy ass bitch know about graf?( my bitch don't konw much be she knows a lot more then you and LA) Bitch you still be trying to figure out how to rock bubble letters.(had those in 93 buddy) What's going on with AF and Bogus is their shit, not yours, so shut the fuck up.(then so can you pussy nuts) Hacking?( as in your shits getting crossed out, haked, lined, capped. etc.) Stop acting like you know. Just cause you know how to clean a mouse, now your a hacker.(cDc if you know what that is) Fool please! (sure just put away the tutu next time.)

why bring up cult of the dead cow over graff shit?

what are you going to talk about next, phone losers or kevin rose?

grow up. i've had 3 articles printed in 2600, who cares. and now you're here claiming cDc to discredit a friend of mine and comment on his post. it's hard to convey what you really mean over the internet, maybe you know this - maybe you don't. here i can comment on posts too:

(<this is a good one) yeah, it is.

(dumb podagee) nice come back.

(had those in 93 buddy) good for you?

(as in your shits getting crossed out, haked, lined, capped. etc.) everyone knows what it means, you're getting played.

(cDc if you know what that is) cult of the dead cow. do i win a prize?

(sure just put away the tutu next time.) again, nice one, very clever.

Why bring up hacking over graff shit? oh but ozweego was trying to be funny right. do you hang from his nuts by one hand or two? toy.

why bring up cult of the dead cow over graff shit?

what are you going to talk about next, phone losers or kevin rose?

grow up. i've had 3 articles printed in 2600, who cares. and now you're here claiming cDc to discredit a friend of mine and comment on his post. it's hard to convey what you really mean over the internet, maybe you know this - maybe you don't. here i can comment on posts too:

hahaha BIG DEAL :clown2:

Originally posted by TOYHITR+Feb 14 2005, 03:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TOYHITR - Feb 14 2005, 03:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dogface@Feb 14 2005, 01:06 PM

last time i saw that piece it had ICU scribbled all over it.

straight up I never tagged over anyone's piece ever.

[/b]

it was feen and topik icu.

hahaha hey homie i know who i am...and who you are you fat ugly fuck, suprised you could fit in that tank. and your art looks like shit, pasadena art school isnt teaching you much. no one cares about who you paint with remember? And if you know them so well then you know when it comes to beef you'll get beat down. i got fam in tko. so shut your yap. Re-read your post here looks like you where a bit upset with all that bullshit...pussy.

P.s. where are you from? hawaii kai? Rich kook.

who the fuck are you? homie you don't even know.( <this is a good one) Go back and stick your nose where it usually belongs... way up your mom's cooch. Bitch what street you from? You from Merchant street, huh, you fucking homo. You must be haole. (dumb podagee) TKO? Bitch you don't even know TKO. Fool I paint with TKO homies. Who the fuck are you? What does your toy ass bitch know about graf?( my bitch don't konw much be she knows a lot more then you and LA) Bitch you still be trying to figure out how to rock bubble letters.(had those in 93 buddy) What's going on with AF and Bogus is their shit, not yours, so shut the fuck up.(then so can you pussy nuts) Hacking?( as in your shits getting crossed out, haked, lined, capped. etc.) Stop acting like you know. Just cause you know how to clean a mouse, now your a hacker.(cDc if you know what that is) Fool please! (sure just put away the tutu next time.)

weak sauce. show and prove, biotch.

Meeting-of-Styles-2004-Revo.jpg

Venice-Beach-Sept-2004.jpg

Frog-Yard-2004-OZ-Spurn-Lot.jpg

Beaten-Beetles-Frog-Yard-20.jpg

Venice-Beach-2004.jpg

Frog-Yard-2004-part-2.jpg

Frog-Yard-2004.jpg

Frog-Yard-Indigens-Venice-2.jpg

Some flicks from before Panda boy got brave again:

OGprod1.jpg

OGprod.jpg

New Shit:

DSCN0197.jpg

asen.jpg

Originally posted by dogface+Feb 16 2005, 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogface - Feb 16 2005, 08:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TOYHITR@Feb 14 2005, 03:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dogface@Feb 14 2005, 01:06 PM

last time i saw that piece it had ICU scribbled all over it.

straight up I never tagged over anyone's piece ever.

it was feen and topik icu.

[/b]

Feen, Topik who? I'm on my own tip sorry man neva knew had more people that tagged it.

No disrespect. (indigenous cultures unite..)