The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by drunk penis@Feb 15 2005, 01:53 AM

if youre from hawaii and have never heard of this guy wrecking, then you obviously dont know your history. '97-'98 were the years.

IMG_0176.jpg

Abinsuer ZF Gooonbuckets IAM

WHAT!?!?!?!?

ease back there little pondskipper.... there is a reason why that wack shit doesn't have a place in Hawaii's graf history. And 97/98 is what like 7-8 years ago... I don't think thats enough time to be calling it a mark in our history.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 15 2005, 08:54 PM

ease back there little pondskipper.... there is a reason why that wack shit doesn't have a place in Hawaii's graf history. And 97/98 is what like 7-8 years ago... I don't think thats enough time to be calling it a mark in our history.

dude for real, you should keep the negative comments to yourself.

ZF killed shit those years. ask katchkillah, he'll tell you that ABINSUR killed shit.

if you think its wack, fine. not everyone likes old funk styles wether it comes from the early 80's new york city graffiti or european graffiti.

and i will now ask politely that you dont comment me on this, unless you have something positive to say.

thank you for your time.

Guest foreignObjec

That HolyRoller is goods... That Float is bangin. eastbay??. innercity wherever it is.. commands respect!.. the beamr bomb is ill.. and Ashes one of my favorites to see...akes I knew that guy had heat from the get go.....post more guys...

Originally posted by drunk penis+Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drunk penis - Feb 15 2005, 12:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MuthaMolesta@Feb 15 2005, 08:54 PM

dude for real, you should keep the negative comments to yourself.

ZF killed shit those years. ask katchkillah, he'll tell you that ABINSUR killed shit.

if you think its wack, fine. not everyone likes old funk styles wether it comes from the early 80's new york city graffiti or european graffiti.

and i will now ask politely that you dont comment me on this, unless you have something positive to say.

thank you for your time.

[/b]

I'll ask politely that you can suck a fat one.... Show me all the shit ZF killed for all "those years". My negative comments are on the behalf of all those that think they don't have the right to post it. I do. So keep your anti negative comments to yourself unless you agree with them, biotch!

Yours truly,

(abbreviation for ounces, With a touch of EGO)