The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oz, perfect name for you. with your prison rape fantasies and all.

diss on atak all you like, fact of the matter is hes been an integral part of hawaiian graf history for years now. while if it werent for the internet most people wouldnt even know you existed save for the few hardcore heads.

hell i know of a grip of people who thought destro did that diss character and when your name was mentioned a big "who the fuck is that?" look came over their faces.

honestly out of all you newer folks did you guys even know who ozwego was? i doubt very many.

Originally posted by colour@Feb 18 2005, 03:19 AM

oz, perfect name for you. with your prison rape fantasies and all.

diss on atak all you like, fact of the matter is hes been an integral part of hawaiian graf history for years now. while if it werent for the internet most people wouldnt even know you existed save for the few hardcore heads.

hell i know of a grip of people who thought destro did that diss character and when your name was mentioned a big "who the fuck is that?" look came over their faces.

honestly out of all you newer folks did you guys even know who ozwego was? i doubt very many.

yeah those fantasies I'm sure Atak knows a lot about.

Yup an integral part and, just as equal, a bad apple. Bringing gang shit into it was lame.

Word up I hope they think Destro did it. Dat's my homie and, at that time, it was his beef.

See my previous post of pics. I think you can ask those I paint with about me cause thats alll that really matters. But honestly I could careless. I paint cause I love to paint.

Thanks for your wonderful, valueable input. Your whole TE crew has so much contribution to the hawaii's graf scene and have spread so much positivity to this thread. Do you think you could just PM me with all that? Thanks budddy. Greatly appreciate it.

Archived