The New Hawaii Thread

anonymity1

Originally posted by wiredUPteeth@Feb 17 2005, 04:04 PM

^^^ im down with this guy i need a ditch too... ever since the infamous H_ _ _ _ _ was taken away... i need to paint... sorry i ain't that good with bombing... sorry "hardcore" bombers...

Finally.. someone who understands my depravity.. tis a sad condition for those without any place to let loose.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fighter.pilot.@Feb 17 2005, 04:47 PM

seems to be a lot of hostility here.. hmm.. if you all do battle please don't forget to post the flicks.

fight for rights. peace.

on another note i still need a damn ditch.. please help the starving artist. need to create my conscious.

pilot.ep rekap.tm

i conquer. painting at your casa today was fun. thanks. and i know i know.. i'm trying. i just gotta learn to control these pistols. hahaha.

Originally posted by Funky.Fresh+Feb 17 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Funky.Fresh - Feb 17 2005, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fighter.pilot.@Feb 17 2005, 04:47 PM

seems to be a lot of hostility here.. hmm.. if you all do battle please don't forget to post the flicks.

fight for rights. peace.

on another note i still need a damn ditch.. please help the starving artist.  need to create my conscious. 

pilot.ep  rekap.tm

i conquer. painting at your casa today was fun. thanks. and i know i know.. i'm trying. i just gotta learn to control these pistols. hahaha.

[/b]

me casa stay fuming still.

If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed. If the Beef continues this thread will get closed.

Originally posted by colour@Feb 17 2005, 10:53 PM

oz keep atak out of your mouth, unless of course you like having atak in your mouth.

Thanks for keeping my name in what's left of that small head of yours.

I like having Atak on all fours like the way Al Batalona had him in prison. I dunno it really suits him well. How's Atak's mom doing? I got a pic of her somewhere.. lemme see.. oh here it is:

Adult_Toys03.jpg

im sorry to quote this on so may previous posts, but its fucking hilarious.

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta+Feb 18 2005, 05:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuthaMolesta - Feb 18 2005, 05:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Quaz-X@Feb 17 2005, 07:15 PM

Originally posted by MuthaMolesta@Feb 17 2005, 05:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Quaz-X@Feb 16 2005, 10:44 PM

yo niggah this is your BEEF.  Dont ever post PDB Prodo's to back up your shit! your shit is your shit, not your's and everybody else you paint with.   

Shut the fuck up.... I post productions foooo. As far as PDB goes Spurn and Esque I'm down with. So know your role and shut the fuck up, biotch!

WOW... you really have a way with words homie.. Thanx for the Biotch remark. guess what i know my roll and i back PDB CREW to the Fullest niggah. so you best calm down on the negative shit. cause i am down with PDB more than you ever will be!

so drop it!

no need to prove that your hard.

I'll be in L.A. with Haboh in about a month or so.

Now let's leave it at that

MELON is the biotch you refering to Mister Ozwego...

Yo Melon whaddup homey...

Why you hating on my steez? Didn't know was you. Holla back. Nonetheless when you see Spurn and Esque holler at 'em. Sorry mang. I didn't think you'd be hating on my steez.

murder is a strong word. dont think it was said. im sure "destroy, fuck up, kill" were used.

whatever dog, knowing you have traits of a rat naturally in you dont ever direct anything towards me ever again.

and AF is gangsta, so watch your own back if your peeps dont have yours.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 18 2005, 01:35 AM

d penis..

i tried nothing but to chill you out... i tell you murder is a bad thing and then you tell me that "im done"..

you were a homie until you talked about murdering me over aim. so stupid.. im not gonna talk with you anymore..

and i told you that you shuld ask soker before we put up pictures..its your idea.. i really dont want to do that, but you sure do without letting soker know before hand..

looks like youre trying to cause trouble to me.

af is so fucking gangsta.... all i hear is beef and now murder.

fucking weak

Archived